How do you get husband to...

You've gotta sort it out over a relaxing glass of wine or something. Keep in mind, he probably knows your desires but does he know your bulls desires? Most pf the men we have met wanted my wife all to themselves and got exactly that. Only a couple guys ever expressed that they were open to a 3rd in the mix...and they got that too. The key was talking about it with all involved and respecting desires.

I have mentioned it to him, but he was really not interested. Maybe he will never be
... and that's all you should do, is invite him to participate. As long as he's satisfied with the arrangement 'as is' and feels welcome to participate if he desires, you should be ok with that. A lot of men have hang-ups about touching other men's genitals. Possibly you can get a realistic, black dildo and ask him to guide that 'big black cock' inside you ... then, eventually, maybe he'll not have a problem guiding the real black cock inside you. The thing is, if he's happy with the current arrangement 'why screw it up over a selfish desire of your own?'
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

My husband usually watches when I play, but I'd like to get him to participate more. I'd like him to maybe guide my partners cock into me and maybe even fluff him. What's the best way to approach him about it or get him comfortable with it? I have mentioned it to him, but he was really not interested. Maybe he will never be.
Id guess he'd LOVE to be involved if you ask him and tell him how much you want to

You've gotta sort it out over a relaxing glass of wine or something. Keep in mind, he probably knows your desires but does he know your bulls desires? Most pf the men we have met wanted my wife all to themselves and got exactly that. Only a couple guys ever expressed that they were open to a 3rd in the mix...and they got that too. The key was talking about it with all involved and respecting desires.
yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My husband usually watches when I play, but I'd like to get him to participate more. I'd like him to maybe guide my partners cock into me and maybe even fluff him. What's the best way to approach him about it or get him comfortable with it? I have mentioned it to him, but he was really not interested. Maybe he will never be.
Mine does it all the time, sometimes he does it with his mouth

I started by going down on my wife after she had been with a lover. When she decided she wanted me to clean her lover's cock as well as her, she stopped letting me have orgasms. She teased me every morning and every night before bed and edged me close to an orgasm, but wouldn't let me cum. This went on for weeks. Then she said she was going to let me cum on Saturday night. She teased me several times on Saturday. I knew she had a lover coming over that night, so I figured I would get to cum after him. Maybe she would 69 me while I cleaned her or she would even let me get sloppy seconds again (at this point, we had not had sex in over a year).

Usually, I am locked in chastity while she is with her lovers, as she likes me to concentrate on her pleasure. But that night, she let me out and said I could jerk it while he fucked her but I had to wait to cum. They played and fucked for over and hour and I edged myself several times. I was about to go crazy wanting to cum. Finally, he thrust deep inside her and started cumming. He pulled out and stood by the bed and she called me over and had me get on my knees. I thought she wanted me to clean her, but she got on the floor with me and started to jerk me off. She turned my head toward him and his 9" cock that was still hard and glistening in front of me. She told me she wanted me to clean his cock for him. I hesitated and tried to say no. She kept rubbing my dick and whispering that she wanted me to suck his cock for her. She took it in her hand and sucked the tip of his cock and then turned to me and kissed me. I felt my dick stiffen and get closer to the edge. She stopped jerking and said I wouldn't be allowed to cum until I had cleaned his cock. She said she would lock my cock in its cage right then and leave it for a month before giving me another chance.

She told me to close my eyes and started jerking me off again. I heard her suck his cock, then kiss me again. She went back and forth several times. She kept kissing me and I could feel my balls tighten. Then his cock was between my mouth and hers and we were both licking him. She turned my head toward him and he slipped his cock further into my mouth. Her hand pushed the back of my head towards him as I felt my orgasm start to explode. I had an amazing, intense orgasm while trying to fit that monster cock in my mouth and down my throat.

This continued for several months, with the only time I was allowed to orgasm was with his cock in my mouth.

Good point

... and that's all you should do, is invite him to participate. As long as he's satisfied with the arrangement 'as is' and feels welcome to participate if he desires, you should be ok with that. A lot of men have hang-ups about touching other men's genitals. Possibly you can get a realistic, black dildo and ask him to guide that 'big black cock' inside you ... then, eventually, maybe he'll not have a problem guiding the real black cock inside you. The thing is, if he's happy with the current arrangement 'why screw it up over a selfish desire of your own?'
View attachment 1082195
Yes!

I started by going down on my wife after she had been with a lover. When she decided she wanted me to clean her lover's cock as well as her, she stopped letting me have orgasms. She teased me every morning and every night before bed and edged me close to an orgasm, but wouldn't let me cum. This went on for weeks. Then she said she was going to let me cum on Saturday night. She teased me several times on Saturday. I knew she had a lover coming over that night, so I figured I would get to cum after him. Maybe she would 69 me while I cleaned her or she would even let me get sloppy seconds again (at this point, we had not had sex in over a year).

Usually, I am locked in chastity while she is with her lovers, as she likes me to concentrate on her pleasure. But that night, she let me out and said I could jerk it while he fucked her but I had to wait to cum. They played and fucked for over and hour and I edged myself several times. I was about to go crazy wanting to cum. Finally, he thrust deep inside her and started cumming. He pulled out and stood by the bed and she called me over and had me get on my knees. I thought she wanted me to clean her, but she got on the floor with me and started to jerk me off. She turned my head toward him and his 9" cock that was still hard and glistening in front of me. She told me she wanted me to clean his cock for him. I hesitated and tried to say no. She kept rubbing my dick and whispering that she wanted me to suck his cock for her. She took it in her hand and sucked the tip of his cock and then turned to me and kissed me. I felt my dick stiffen and get closer to the edge. She stopped jerking and said I wouldn't be allowed to cum until I had cleaned his cock. She said she would lock my cock in its cage right then and leave it for a month before giving me another chance.

She told me to close my eyes and started jerking me off again. I heard her suck his cock, then kiss me again. She went back and forth several times. She kept kissing me and I could feel my balls tighten. Then his cock was between my mouth and hers and we were both licking him. She turned my head toward him and he slipped his cock further into my mouth. Her hand pushed the back of my head towards him as I felt my orgasm start to explode. I had an amazing, intense orgasm while trying to fit that monster cock in my mouth and down my throat.

This continued for several months, with the only time I was allowed to orgasm was with his cock in my mouth.
What a hot story!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That whiteboy is RUINED....! for life

To the OP. Have a serious discussion about what you would like and see what he thinks. Get his feedback. I can't stress this enough. I can't tell you how many couples live this lifestyle or want to but are scared to talk to their partner. IMO, if he's flat out not against it, (you should know about where he stands on this issue) tell him it would turn you on and see what he says. Ease him into it. Start my having him put your lovers cock back in your pussy when he falls out or have him guide it in initially.

I've had same issue. My hubby started by being uncomfortable even to watch, I use to play alone at the start. Then when he started watching I much preferred it, seeing his face, me saying things, etc. But, like you, I want him to participate more, join in, guide my lovers cock, perhaps even more. The guys have mainly also been encouraging but hubby is still reluctant. He does fuck me or lick me out afterwards which I love so am happy enough. Since hubby has come home though, I have managed to convince him to get bit more involved, so time will tell.

I've had same issue. My hubby started by being uncomfortable even to watch, I use to play alone at the start. Then when he started watching I much preferred it, seeing his face, me saying things, etc. But, like you, I want him to participate more, join in, guide my lovers cock, perhaps even more. The guys have mainly also been encouraging but hubby is still reluctant. He does fuck me or lick me out afterwards which I love so am happy enough. Since hubby has come home though, I have managed to convince him to get bit more involved, so time will tell.
Well let me tell you ANN, he sure is missing out if he doesn't participate more because I know there are a ton of guys that would dream to be in his place !

Back