How do you deal with the neighbours?

MancSteve

Male
From
UK
My partners bull/s regularly come to our house at any given time throughout the week, all of them black. Now the neighbours know we are engaged, shes got the ring on her finger and we've even told the ones we speak to. The other day as i was getting out my car, one asked 'who are the black men are'. I panicked and just said they are friends, to which he replied 'seems to be lots'.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do you feel the need to make excuses? Or are you open about it? Or just dont give a damn :LOL:

My partners bull/s regularly come to our house at any given time throughout the week, all of them black. Now the neighbours know we are engaged, shes got the ring on her finger and we've even told the ones we speak to. The other day as i was getting out my car, one asked 'who are the black men are'. I panicked and just said they are friends, to which he replied 'seems to be lots'.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do you feel the need to make excuses? Or are you open about it? Or just dont give a damn :LOL:

I worked from home for about 15 years while employed by the government as an researcher / auditor. The job involved lots of meetings and travel. As a result I had a lot of visitors dropping off stuff / reports or oral (off the record messages) . I had a few neighbours question this until one day one of the younger ladies reply he’s my lover. My nosy neighbour was total shocked when this messenger continued by saying “You know he is hung like a horse” .

Last edited:
One day I was driving through a newer part of our neighborhood and I noticed a home that had a pineapple sign on the front door. A
couple of nights later I drove past the same house and there were about a half-dozen cars there. Obviously, some sort of party, I thought...and I wondered exactly what kind of party. ;)
Over the months I have never seen anyone physically outside of this house, but I have often seen random solo cars parked out front.
Being the pervert that I am, I have even circled the block, hoping that might accidentally catching some black stud walking back to his car.
But no such luck yet.
My mind races, though. The pineapple sign comes and goes. I have seen various cars on various days parked in front for a few hours.
I am convinced that something sexy is going on in that pretty new house.
I'll keep everyone posted. 😜

One day I was driving through a newer part of our neighborhood and I noticed a home that had a pineapple sign on the front door. A
couple of nights later I drove past the same house and there were about a half-dozen cars there. Obviously, some sort of party, I thought...and I wondered exactly what kind of party. ;)
Over the months I have never seen anyone physically outside of this house, but I have often seen random solo cars parked out front.
Being the pervert that I am, I have even circled the block, hoping that might accidentally catching some black stud walking back to his car.
But no such luck yet.
My mind races, though. The pineapple sign comes and goes. I have seen various cars on various days parked in front for a few hours.
I am convinced that something sexy is going on in that pretty new house.
I'll keep everyone posted. 😜
It's a swinger party!!! Pineapple is the clue that they are swingers...

Know some neighbors have seen other men on occasion always referred to him as a business associate . At one time my lover lived in our inlaw suite for over 2 months

No black men but I asked a friend of mine to "take care" of my wife when I was gone for 3 months last summer. He sometimes brought a friend with him. Neighbour asked her who these guys were and she said that they we were here to fuck her. 🤣 They never spoke to us again and we moved anyway.

MancSteve my advice that you should publicly befriend one of the bulls your wife is seeing, this will allow you and your fiance to pass off any questions about the comings and goings. This will hopefully help you with your wedding conundrum as well having the bull there who you have introduced to friends and family beforehand. He can happily mingle after he fucked your bride, though the photographer idea is excellent as well.

I would say that these questions are going to be raised continuously especially if your fiance has multiple black men a week and at least one a day. So either move to a detached house with more privacy or accept that your lifestyle will eventually get out to your neighbours.

Good luck!

It's a swinger party!!! Pineapple is the clue that they are swingers...
Sure. I know what the pineapple usually means.
That's why I am always trying to drive past the house, hoping I could catch a glimpse of some of the guys.
On New Year's Eve there were about 7-8 cars parked in their driveway and at the curb.
Somebody is having fun. I'd sure like to "run into" them walking their dog or something.

Back