How do you approach white women?

lol, I am the "typical" white woman you are talking about! Wishing I knew how to let u sexy black men know that I am interested, without letting the rest of the world know.

I would appreciate being approached with confidence, compliments, and conversation.

Now if I can only figure out how to let them know I'm approachable....
This helps a great deal thank you so much love

lol, I am the "typical" white woman you are talking about! Wishing I knew how to let u sexy black men know that I am interested, without letting the rest of the world know.

I would appreciate being approached with confidence, compliments, and conversation.

Now if I can only figure out how to let them know I'm approachable....
Typical white woman you say. we should set something up

Start a conversation you should be able to easily tell if she is annoyed or receptive. Is she comfortable with eye contact? Most women will mirror the motion of the male they are talking to if they have an interest. If you turn to face her she will reciprocate. If you turn to the side she will mirror your movement. You shouldn't touch her first, let her make first contact. If she touches you she is definitely interested

The most important thing is to genuinely like women. She may want to fuck as badly as you do but she usually doesn't want to be thought of as merely a place to put your cock. You are dealing with flesh and ******* human being and you should never forget that. Most women have really good bullshit detectors. If she thinks that you aren't really seeing her, it's unlikely you will see her naked in a bed

Walking. If you're doing it by car it will harder as you will need to shout.:p

Back