How do you approach white women?

find it hard to figure out who wants our black cocks without scaring them, or being accused of something. I live in one of the burbs of Georgia and see so many fine white women, and I'm a sucker for a phat ass white woman. Just need help on how to go about approaching them, any one?
Thanks to this site, say hi to anyone with a Queen of Spades tattoo or apparel.;)

find it hard to figure out who wants our black cocks without scaring them, or being accused of something. I live in one of the burbs of Georgia and see so many fine white women, and I'm a sucker for a phat ass white woman. Just need help on how to go about approaching them, any one?
Straight, no chaser.
I approach them with a wink and smile, and a nice bulge for them to notice.
Surprisingly it works

Depends on the woman. I like a more direct approach. But I got friends that love BBC that'll make out like they aren't into it just to watch y'all sqirm.

The Approach is an artform.
I could write a manifesto on cold approaching women. In my many years of flirting with hundreds of women, I would say on aggregate, the DIRECT approach was most effective.

I still remember my most direct and powerfully effective opening line ever was at Slick Willie's pool hall Here in my city, two young white PAWGs dressed like the were looking for trouble.
They made the 'mistake' of selecting a table in my line of vision lol

I simply got their attention, pointed at them and said, "You two, COME OVER HERE." Didn't ask, didn't even smile lol

They grabbed their ******* and walked right over. My white homeboy was blank faced at what just happened.

There's an entire story about how the rest of that evening went BUT...my point is, you can be direct, you can be subtle, or anywhere in between...whichever you choose be UNSHAKABLY CONFIDENT.

- Dr. Mike

The Approach is an artform.
I could write a manifesto on cold approaching women. In my many years of flirting with hundreds of women, I would say on aggregate, the DIRECT approach was most effective.

I still remember my most direct and powerfully effective opening line ever was at Slick Willie's pool hall Here in my city, two young white PAWGs dressed like the were looking for trouble.
They made the 'mistake' of selecting a table in my line of vision lol

I simply got their attention, pointed at them and said, "You two, COME OVER HERE." Didn't ask, didn't even smile lol

They grabbed their ******* and walked right over. My white homeboy was blank faced at what just happened.

There's an entire story about how the rest of that evening went BUT...my point is, you can be direct, you can be subtle, or anywhere in between...whichever you choose be UNSHAKABLY CONFIDENT.

- Dr. Mike
I greatly appreciate this honestly. I'll be trying it today. Have made a few smile and blush today so I know what they react to. May have this milf, she was hounding me and thanking me for helping her find clothes for her college *******.

I am the same way... I usually get the vibe if she acts "black" or usually hangs around black people alot! Its even harder when it's the 'typical" white women from the burbs or a middle class higher up environment
lol, I am the "typical" white woman you are talking about! Wishing I knew how to let u sexy black men know that I am interested, without letting the rest of the world know.

I would appreciate being approached with confidence, compliments, and conversation.

Now if I can only figure out how to let them know I'm approachable....

Back