How do you approach a white woman that you find attractive, if you’re not sure if she’s into black men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, just like any other women. But I get it. Put yourself in position where she see you, remember you are an alpha male with a lot of confidence, not being arrogant, make eye, don't look away, and just smile. If she interest, she will look back with a semi-longer than normal stare, follow by a smile, but if she shy she will look away at first give it a few sec and yep she will look back. Sometimes they will blush, start playing with their hair and have this look of lust on their face, it's like she just become a new person. Bro, I am in GA and these white women are hungry for this bbc.They can't help it, especially, if she had bbc or is curious. Now, if she not you will know. After eye contact, even with a smile, she would look away quick, never look back, sometimes she would make a mean face with eyes rolling. Imo, those are the racises ones. They but taught by their insecure and jealous beta fathers, or beta males in their life. I just laugh to my self and say, "oh poor baby, she doesn't know what she is missin".
But I notice more positive reaction vs negative ones. The world is changing and bbc is in high demand across the world from women of all races, bi and gay dudes. Bro, let your natural alpha male come out and you will see, exactly what I am talking about. Be prepared and happy fucking. Lol

Brother, just like any other women. But I get it. Put yourself in position where she see you, remember you are an alpha male with a lot of confidence, not being arrogant, make eye, don't look away, and just smile. If she interest, she will look back with a semi-longer than normal stare, follow by a smile, but if she shy she will look away at first give it a few sec and yep she will look back. Sometimes they will blush, start playing with their hair and have this look of lust on their face, it's like she just become a new person. Bro, I am in GA and these white women are hungry for this bbc.They can't help it, especially, if she had bbc or is curious. Now, if she not you will know. After eye contact, even with a smile, she would look away quick, never look back, sometimes she would make a mean face with eyes rolling. Imo, those are the racises ones. They but taught by their insecure and jealous beta fathers, or beta males in their life. I just laugh to my self and say, "oh poor baby, she doesn't know what she is missin".
But I notice more positive reaction vs negative ones. The world is changing and bbc is in high demand across the world from women of all races, bi and gay dudes. Bro, let your natural alpha male come out and you will see, exactly what I am talking about. Be prepared and happy fucking. Lol
Thanks bro, I’ll keep that in mind.

Thanks

Thommslick made a few good points about eye contact. If she stares longer or gives you a second look she is probably interested enough to talk with you. If she blushes or plays with her hair as he said that is a bigger sign. So just start a conversation. If you don't know what to say just ask a question or comment about the environment you are in. If the conversation goes good then you can flirt and eventually ask her out.

Also, if you are out somewhere and a woman lingers around you then you should try to start a conversation. If you are in a grocery store and she walks down your aisle, stops, and starts looking at the items next to you intently she either wants you to talk to her or is really interested in price comparing the bacon. Only way to know is to start talking with her.

I concur.

I was that way for a while, until I found out that several co- workers would sleep with me , no more missing out . I use this line whenever I'm out doing whatever. Where you watching me like I was watching you, if she responds yes or no with a smile go for broke. Don't be shy my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back