How do white cucks with 'black only' partners attain sexual satisfaction?

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
Nearly all white cucks and cuck wannabes on this site adore white women who like interracial sex with big black men, and some actually want white female partners who are 'black only'.

I find this a bit of a dilemma though, as I have a strong attraction to 'black only' white women myself, but although we white cucks are sexually aroused by 'black only' white women they wouldn't be so sexually attracted to us, especially when compared to big black men.

So how do white cucks in relationships with 'black only' white women get their sexual satisfaction and release, if their white partners don't find them sexually arousing?

As a white cuck wannabe, who likes black loving white women, I don't so much fantasize about penetrative sex, as I do performing oral sex on my partner. That could be leading up to sex with her black lover or after sex with her black lover.

If my partner was a 'black only' white female, I don't know whether she would obtain much sexual satisfaction from this though. Although, I think this would drive me wild with lust.

I derive a great deal of pleasure in my wife being with her lover & being satisfied properly. Outside of that my wife has ways of giving me pleasure - sometimes it’s pleasing her with my tongue or her vibrator, other she uses her vibrator to get me off while I’m still locked in my cage. Occasionally I’m allowed out of my cage & she observes me while I’m allowed to masturbate to her naked body.

Masturbation is the obvious answer I let her date alone and it’s the Mount Everest of this lifestyle she is a very cute petite Asian who after years of convincing her to do this finally did with a coworker .....she is shy but I also want her dressing sexy to see him .... so when I see her getting ready to be with him ...my heart jumps out of my chest just seeing her leave ..... as the hours pass my heart is literally pounding harder and harder just knowing she’s in his bed by now and being made love to by him .... it’s Undescribable just seeing them time pass at night knowimg how cute she is and how good looking and well built he is ....she’s in bed with him all alone snd of course he touching her way deeper ....I jerk off all night to this..... when she comes home she’s so embarrassed and doesn’t even want to make eye contact.... I hold her and ask “ did he cum inside you?”....she doesn’t answer just nods her head up and down .... I ask “did you cum with him? “ she nods yes again .... I ask “ do you like being with him and do you want to be with him again.?“ and this literally kills me ..... she she nods yes....why I love this I don’t know ..... but I can’t wait till I see her dressing to be with him and leaving

Knowing my wife is a completely filthy, white trash, BBC, ball, taint, black ass rimming, cum loving filthy slut around black men that loves fucking more than the majority of men. Know she gets off to cuckold me and enjoys the pleasures of this lifestyle as much as I and gets into feedIng me my delicious treats of black cum who has as of now talked 4 of her friends (3 life long friends from high school-one going all the way back to grade school-three of them white, one Hispanic) And plans to work on another highschool friend in 2020 we became connected with again recently who is just divorced and tells wife horny as hell so another perfect situations and this girl is built on the outside anyways, for BBC!

Knowing my wife wants me to be just as filthy a BBC loving slut as her, knowing she loves to watch me suck cock and loves to watch me feed on black cocks as they cum.....knowing she gets off that I’m more of a cum slut than she is. Knowing her pussy gets wet and she gets worked up when I’m in chastity. knowing she can say anything to me sexually without me getting upset, such as telling me how much bigger and better black cocks are, even in front of other women. All of this gives me a huge rush of mental sexual satisfaction that arouses and turns me on like nothing else can.

As far as physical release, I’m 100% cut off from receiving blowjobs from women so my wife hasn’t sucked my cock in years now. I’ve had my cock sucked, but it’s been other bi men and with her watching or her and other women watching two white sub’s get each other off as their foreplay for BBC play later on. I‘m not cut off from pussy, we have sex but it’s maybe 3-4 times a month and half of those times, I’m not allowed to cum in her pussy. Most of the time, my physical release from the mental stimuli mentioned above, is her laying by my side, telling me all about how much she loves fucking her black bulls and all the reasons why as she teases and giggles about my little white dick and how that poor, pathetic little dicklet just gets to cum in the air while and on my belly to be wiped up and thrown away while all her black bulls can cum anywhere they want and it doesn’t get wasted as she brings it home and feeds it to me.

Knowing my wife is a completely filthy, white trash, BBC, ball, taint, black ass rimming, cum loving filthy slut around black men that loves fucking more than the majority of men. KnowIng she gets off to cuckold me and enjoys the pleasures of this lifestyle as much as I and gets into feedIng me my delicious treats of black cum who has as of now talked 4 of her friends (3 life long friends from high school-one going all the way back to grade school-three of them white, one Hispanic) And plans to work on another highschool friend in 2020 we became connected with again recently who is just divorced and tells wife horny as hell so another perfect situations and this girl is built on the outside anyways, for BBC!

Knowing my wife wants me to be just as filthy a BBC loving slut as her, knowing she loves to watch me suck cock and loves to watch me feed on black cocks as they cum.....knowing she gets off that I’m more of a cum slut than she is. Knowing her pussy gets wet and she gets worked up when I’m in chastity. knowing she can say anything to me sexually without me getting upset, such as telling me how much bigger and better black cocks are, even in front of other women. All of this gives me a huge rush of mental sexual satisfaction that arouses and turns me on like nothing else can.

As far as physical release, I’m 100% cut off from receiving blowjobs from women so my wife hasn’t sucked my cock in years now. I’ve had my cock sucked, but it’s been other bi men and with her watching or her and other women watching two white sub’s get each other off as their foreplay for BBC play later on. I‘m not cut off from pussy, we have sex but it’s maybe 3-4 times a month and half of those times, I’m not allowed to cum in her pussy. Most of the time, my physical release from the mental stimuli mentioned above, is her laying by my side, telling me all about how much she loves fucking her black bulls and all the reasons why as she teases and giggles about my little white dick and how that poor, pathetic little dicklet just gets to cum in the air while and on my belly to be wiped up and thrown away while all her black bulls can cum anywhere they want and it doesn’t get wasted as she brings it home and feeds it to me. I love cumming this way!

I derive a great deal of pleasure in my wife being with her lover & being satisfied properly. Outside of that my wife has ways of giving me pleasure - sometimes it’s pleasing her with my tongue or her vibrator, other she uses her vibrator to get me off while I’m still locked in my cage. Occasionally I’m allowed out of my cage & she observes me while I’m allowed to masturbate to her naked body.
my favourite couple's exploit's in finding her master are second to none and
it is so beautiful to know she helps hubby to get his satisfaction as she gets her's
with her guy , truly beautiful arrangement the 3 of them have.
long may it continue.

Knowing my wife is a completely filthy, white trash, BBC, ball, taint, black ass rimming, cum loving filthy slut around black men that loves fucking more than the majority of men. KnowIng she gets off to cuckold me and enjoys the pleasures of this lifestyle as much as I and gets into feedIng me my delicious treats of black cum who has as of now talked 4 of her friends (3 life long friends from high school-one going all the way back to grade school-three of them white, one Hispanic) And plans to work on another highschool friend in 2020 we became connected with again recently who is just divorced and tells wife horny as hell so another perfect situations and this girl is built on the outside anyways, for BBC!

As far as physical release, I’m 100% cut off from receiving blowjobs from women so my wife hasn’t sucked my cock in years now. I’ve had my cock sucked, but it’s been other bi men and with her watching or her and other women watching two white sub’s get each other off as their foreplay for BBC play later on. I‘m not cut off from pussy, we have sex but it’s maybe 3-4 times a month and half of those times, I’m not allowed to cum in her pussy. Most of the time, my physical release from the mental stimuli mentioned above, is her laying by my side, telling me all about how much she loves fucking her black bulls and all the reasons why as she teases and giggles about my little white dick and how that poor, pathetic little dicklet just gets to cum in the air while and on my belly to be wiped up and thrown away while all her black bulls can cum anywhere they want and it doesn’t get wasted as she brings it home and feeds it to me. I love cumming this way!
beautiful arrangement

Just a wannabe, but I'd happily give up penetrating my wife if she took a BBC lover. I think I'd be quite satisfied with cleaning up his cum form her pussy and stories about her fucking him while I masturbated. I am really more turned on my mental and emotional stimulus than physical and think her going BBC only would be a great thing for both of us.

As a white cuck wannabe, who likes black loving white women, I don't so much fantasize about penetrative sex, as I do performing oral sex on my partner. That could be leading up to sex with her black lover or after sex with her black lover.

If my partner was a 'black only' white female, I don't know whether she would obtain much sexual satisfaction from this though. Although, I think this would drive me wild with lust.

I masturbate a lot after my wife started cuckolding me. Is there anything more arousing that watching a potent black male and a horny white female?

1197716365 (1).jpg

591170882.jpg

I masturbate a lot after my wife started cuckolding me. Is there anything more arousing that watching a potent black male and a horny white female?

View attachment 3055983

View attachment 3055984
I can imagine most white cucks, who have white wives with big black lovers, to be in a continual state of sexual arousal when around their wives. How is this heightened arousal released if the white wife is 'black only'?

Nearly all white cucks and cuck wannabes on this site adore white women who like interracial sex with big black men, and some actually want white female partners who are 'black only'.

I find this a bit of a dilemma though, as I have a strong attraction to 'black only' white women myself, but although we white cucks are sexually aroused by 'black only' white women they wouldn't be so sexually attracted to us, especially when compared to big black men.

So how do white cucks in relationships with 'black only' white women get their sexual satisfaction and release, if their white partners don't find them sexually arousing?
how do you want to be attractive if "black only" ? Illogic.
And for the answer it's not considerate as a regular sexuality but as deviant. a normal sexuality you have a sexual act that satisfy you, a deviant use ONLY psychologic reasons

Not sure there's much logic in most sexual relationships! There's certainly not much logic in an interracial cuckold relationship. But human lives aren't logical anyway. Emotion usually defies logic and white cucks defy it more than most.
I, like many other white cucks, are crazy about white women who like big black men, and that is completely illogical and often self-defeating! But, it is true nonetheless!

Back