How do white cucks with 'black only' partners attain sexual satisfaction?

I derive a great deal of pleasure in my wife being with her lover & being satisfied properly. Outside of that my wife has ways of giving me pleasure - sometimes it’s pleasing her with my tongue or her vibrator, other she uses her vibrator to get me off while I’m still locked in my cage. Occasionally I’m allowed out of my cage & she observes me while I’m allowed to masturbate to her naked body.
that is exactly how a QUEEN should reign over you .
You are a very fortunate guy to have such a beautiful QUEEN

Not sure there's much logic in most sexual relationships! There's certainly not much logic in an interracial cuckold relationship. But human lives aren't logical anyway. Emotion usually defies logic and white cucks defy it more than most.
I, like many other white cucks, are crazy about white women who like big black men, and that is completely illogical and often self-defeating! But, it is true nonetheless!

I love your wise words, Welsh. It's always a pleasure to read your texts.

unnamed (18).gif

Last edited:
Nearly all white cucks and cuck wannabes on this site adore white women who like interracial sex with big black men, and some actually want white female partners who are 'black only'.

I find this a bit of a dilemma though, as I have a strong attraction to 'black only' white women myself, but although we white cucks are sexually aroused by 'black only' white women they wouldn't be so sexually attracted to us, especially when compared to big black men.

So how do white cucks in relationships with 'black only' white women get their sexual satisfaction and release, if their white partners don't find them sexually arousing?
By watching.
Watching in chastity, later wanking to your memory or the vid as you recall how hot you felt in chastity.
Straight up wanking your clitty.
By letting the hotwife peg you.
By letting he Bull take you.
Oodles of ways.

Not sure there's much logic in most sexual relationships! There's certainly not much logic in an interracial cuckold relationship. But human lives aren't logical anyway. Emotion usually defies logic and white cucks defy it more than most.
I, like many other white cucks, are crazy about white women who like big black men, and that is completely illogical and often self-defeating! But, it is true nonetheless!

I have been thinking about your interesting text. This is true I believe:

"Not sure there's much logic in most sexual relationships!
Emotion usually defies logic."

Our behavior is primarily based on emotion and not logic. But even if our lust for being cucked interracially may seem "illogical and often self-defeating" at first glance, it does not have to be self-defeating and illogical.

In one of your excellent texts you say that cucks reach a "level of sexual excitement that is beyond vanilla monogamy." In other words, we achieve a tremendous sexual satisfaction that vanilla husbands can only dream of. We witness the most beautiful couplings between a very feminine white female and a strong black alpha male. I think that this is of divine beauty. It is highly aesthetic.

Our relationships with our wives are incredibly strong and full of passion and love.

And if our wives get pregnant by a black lover, the result is going to be extremely beautiful, and in accordance with mom nature. And cuckolds are very caring fathers. In the end everyone benefits from the arrangement.

15564244.gif

15560868.gif

tumblr_nphtdk3H5j1utc7ofo1_400.gif

Nearly all white cucks and cuck wannabes on this site adore white women who like interracial sex with big black men, and some actually want white female partners who are 'black only'.

I find this a bit of a dilemma though, as I have a strong attraction to 'black only' white women myself, but although we white cucks are sexually aroused by 'black only' white women they wouldn't be so sexually attracted to us, especially when compared to big black men.

So how do white cucks in relationships with 'black only' white women get their sexual satisfaction and release, if their white partners don't find them sexually arousing?
Jacking off....my fiancé still gives me HJs too.

You know I hate to ******* the fantasy, but most couple were the wife is a true queen of spade, also enjoy fucking their husbands. Nisha trays to hump into a coma. She loves sex with huge black men , couples and women, very few of the women do not fuck their husbands.

i get sexual satisfaction in my wife’s hand. She gets cock sex with her black friend and plenty of oral sex from me.
In return I lay back and have her stroke my penis with various warming lotions.
Sex—for me doesn’t get any better—no worry about performing and pleasing her. I just lay there and cum.
She is happy, so am I.

I derive a great deal of pleasure in my wife being with her lover & being satisfied properly. Outside of that my wife has ways of giving me pleasure - sometimes it’s pleasing her with my tongue or her vibrator, other she uses her vibrator to get me off while I’m still locked in my cage. Occasionally I’m allowed out of my cage & she observes me while I’m allowed to masturbate to her naked body.
Sounds amazing. I too feel that my gf's pussy should be pleased by blk men... As a beta whiteboy ive been pussy free 3 years now and love it

Easy..... Jacking off unless ur in chastity and if so buy a BBC dildo.
Also u can clean up after blk men fuck ur wife...

Masturbation becomes your friend. I am
Locked part of the time, so jerking off is at a premium. When unlocked, I am jerked off by the wife or am allowed to masturbate while she’s being pleasured by the bbc dildo or her bull. I have to make sure when I’m allowed to beat off I don’t cum too fast otherwise the cuckold angst sets in. So I have learned to take my time and go slower and enjoy more. When I do spill my seed, it’s one of the greatest sexual highs I could hope for. Just wish I could bottle that feeling that only lasts 10 seconds or so

I use an anal vibrator while I think of my wifey’s black bull filling her granny asshole with thick black cream.

My wife is not black only but I attain sexual satisfaction usually by masturbating after they are all done. Sometimes she will do it for me or let me rub on her ass to cum
Well done mate nice to hear that you are letting your tight white wife get the filling she needs and letting us black guys have what we need plenty of willing slutty white women for us to dump all our black cream into!

Well done mate nice to hear that you are letting your tight white wife get the filling she needs and letting us black guys have what we need plenty of willing slutty white women for us to dump all our black cream into!
Thanks ! Glad to be able to let her have what she deserves and needs. You too !

Back