How do I shrink my penis? (secretly)

Daniel is correct. There has been a trend in chastity cages to go from "just fitting" to very small. There are several reasons:

1.More comfortable for the night to prevent erections
2. Teaches the penis that erections are just not possible
3. Humbles the cage wearer - a 1" cage is emasculating
4. And over time, shrinks your penis and over much more time, erections become much softer

Number 4 requires 24/7 wear and actually takes at least a year. But if you are serious - wear a very small stainless cage over a few years, and you will shrink - permanently. I have lost 2" erect and about 1.5" soft. I am in a cage that is 1.5" and my penis barely touches the front bars and seems to be shrinking faster than ever. When uncaged, a challenge to get hard enough for penetration.

Wife is delighted as oral is our only sex and she loves it. Last week we went online and ordered the "last" stainless cage - one that is about 3/4" long. She said that is my final destination and once it arrives - she hopes I enjoy my new permanent home, as it will be there as long as we are married.

For Bulls out there, if you want to establish the pecking order, a very tight cage is very effective. And only gets more effective over time!

Daniel is correct. There has been a trend in chastity cages to go from "just fitting" to very small. There are several reasons:

1.More comfortable for the night to prevent erections
2. Teaches the penis that erections are just not possible
3. Humbles the cage wearer - a 1" cage is emasculating
4. And over time, shrinks your penis and over much more time, erections become much softer

Number 4 requires 24/7 wear and actually takes at least a year. But if you are serious - wear a very small stainless cage over a few years, and you will shrink - permanently. I have lost 2" erect and about 1.5" soft. I am in a cage that is 1.5" and my penis barely touches the front bars and seems to be shrinking faster than ever. When uncaged, a challenge to get hard enough for penetration.

Wife is delighted as oral is our only sex and she loves it. Last week we went online and ordered the "last" stainless cage - one that is about 3/4" long. She said that is my final destination and once it arrives - she hopes I enjoy my new permanent home, as it will be there as long as we are married.

For Bulls out there, if you want to establish the pecking order, a very tight cage is very effective. And only gets more effective over time!
So have you actually had experience with shrinkage? This is the only reason I would start wearing one, there are no other benefits for me.

Reactions: BLJ
Yes if you wear a very small cage, 24/7 (except to clean of course) you will probably shrink.

I have heard that Preparation H will also assist, but that requires taking the cage on and off. Wifey is happy with once a week cleaning, so she likes a tight cage. Cage should be here soon, I'm not sure if I'm ready, but it really is not up to me.

It is very humbling to have just a nub and no penis.

Gimme a break kiddies! A penis (permanently) shrinking from embarassement?! Or from hormones in sperm up the a$$?! You are all revolutioning medical science. 😂

All I know is that my penis was 4.75 hard and all I can manage is 3". Flaccid, it is just over 1.5" long, was 2.5".

No weight gain, just smaller and smaller cages. Another thing is that I had an adult circumcision due to a medical issue, and the end of the skin was just behind the head and not attached - now it looks like I have never had a circumcision as my foreskin fully covers the head.

When your penis shrinks from atrophy, that is what happens. Not overnight or a few months, but many years.

Make it a habit to piss sitting down. Home, work, all the time. No more standing. It may not shrink from mere sitting, but will def shrink from embarrassment. Trust me.
Medication is the best way. In my case beta blockers for a heart condition worked beautifully. Erections disappeared and my peepee, already teensy, shrunk to an inch. My wife, whom I never could satisfy, insisted that she have the option of fucking other men and I agreed without a peep of protest. To compensate I use an anal vibrator since I can’t masturbate. I’ve been sitting to tinkle for years since my wife refused to clean the floor. It’s quite natural, actually.

Back