How do black males feel about Asian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am 46 Chinese woman born and raised in China and now live in Canada for last 7 years. And so I want try to explain for you what u say, that we are more reserved etc. This happens to be absolutely true in public, culturally that is how we are expected to be in public, prim and proper traditional Chinese ladies and I would guess this had influence on you thoughts we are very reserved, ok?

But, get a large percentage of us Chinese woman all alone and especially if u undress us total nude and I can certainly say in my case what u will see me how I act etc in public, well in private and no clothes on with a hot guy there with me, I am then total total opposite, trust me, and I have heard many other Chinese woman are like I am also.

Same thing said about my wife

Asian women are beautiful. My best friend is Asian (Vietnamese)
To each their own. Korean girls are a well kept secret. They can be as pretty as a female can get.
The younger generation are opening up way more than their elders. And of all Asian performers, K-pop girls do the best hip hop, R&B, Trap, Techno, aren't afraid to get their Freak on on stage in front of a few thousand in the audience. Something about that super heavy pounding bass gets their beautiful little fannies to bouncing with abandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back