How do black males feel about Asian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's work place has a good population of Asian women and Black males....they are hooking up all the time especially the married ones.....So there is a definite attraction between the two. For the Black guys go very slow because they don't want to come off as easy.....make your feelings known gently but persistently....be kind helpful and let them know your attraction to them.....you will wear them down and they will go for it....my wife did and she tells me a lot of Asian wives are going with black guys older and younger at her work place. The key is don't give up but don't be pushy....it takes time.

Love Asian women , haven’t been with one yet. My sushi guy said I should go to Japan...apparently a lot of them are into Black Americans ?
It's very easy to find a curious willing woman in Japan in the larger cities. Women under 30 are most likely to be adventurous. The cultural attitudes towards sex is a bit prudish but younger women tend to be more rebellious. There is a stigma about single women visiting a gynocologist so not many not many women unmarried women are on the pill. Condoms are the commonest method of birth control and are readily available in vending machines

Definitely love Asian women, but only been with a few though. Opportunities haven't been as plentiful as with other women. Hopefully the future brings more encounters.

I think they are beautiful. I've always wondered if Asian women liked black guys. I thought they only stuck to their kind or white men. Everyone Asian woman I've ever reached out to had never responded back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back