How do black males feel about Asian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly recommend having fun with Filipina (the most open) and Vietnamese ladies. Most are fairly sexually submissive and the majority of Asian ladies I've dated have always given me the best head. I've even heard Korean girls are especially freaky. Give them a try.

My wife is American born Chinese and works with Black guys that are always hitting on her she is very cute and attractive.....she tells me that all the Asian girls secretly are very attracted to Black men ....when i would talk during sex about her with a black lover she would be soaking wet and cum.

Years of that finally led her to a fully permission affair that she asked me if she could have with a young good looking black co worker who lived up to all the hype in bed and out actually she loves being with him. He definitely reaches deeper great athletic body and makes her orgasm every time in his bed.

The thing with Asian girls is move slowly but be persistent and nice they don't want to be known as easy and don't want a sex craved jerk. But they are very attracted to black guys and will go for it if they play there cards right.

Dunno if i have added any two cents on this. But I was lucky enough to have an Asian couple have me bull for them. Beautiful wife too.

She was tight as fuck, compared me to her man screaming look how much bigger he is.

Initially he was kinda shy even tho he hooked this all up. Asked me to use a condom and not smack her ass. Typical Stag behavior!!!

Half an hour into fucking, she’s cum twice shaking like she’s having a seizure and he goes fuck it put it raw. Once in raw, it’s like she’s revived. Riding my cock and begging me to cum in her. I couldn’t pull out even if I wanted, she’s on top. Suffice to say I filled her with my seed tho. Lovely Korean couple

Love em.. They're a rare treat
Black American men look at Asian women with alot of interest. Depending on where you live in this country there is not much interaction between asian and black men due to the asian being less than 10% percent in cities that are not on the coast with regards to Chicago and some other cities . I believe asian women need to make more strives in meeting black men, they will not be disappointed. But my question is how do Asians women look at black American men for relationships.
Is there a history of elders/parents and family members not approving of this type of relationship. But prefer there daughters or sisters to be with a white counterparts.
Love em.. They're a rare treat

Black American men look at Asian women with alot of interest. Depending on where you live in this country there is not much interaction between asian and black men due to the asian being less than 10% percent in cities that are not on the coast with regards to Chicago and some other cities . I believe asian women need to make more strives in meeting black men, they will not be disappointed. But my question is how do Asians women look at black American men for relationships.
Is there a history of elders/parents and family members not approving of this type of relationship. But prefer there daughters or sisters to be with a white counterparts.

With your last sentence, you hit the nail on the head. Elders/parents will definitely NOT approve of their sweet delicate little flower of a *******/granddaughter dating a big black roughneck guy no matter how much she would love it. Lol You see very, very few instances of blended families. Though, I think that is slowly changing especially in Western countries. For now, I believe the expected route would be for said Asian ******* to marry an Asian man or the safe alternative being a white guy. In fact, white guys are preferred over Asian because white is still right. (In their culture and media) It's a very common theme all over Asia, SE Asia, and Middle/Near East. However, that's not to say that these ladies won't get their chocolate craving on low low. ;-)

With your last sentence, you hit the nail on the head. Elders/parents will definitely NOT approve of their sweet delicate little flower of a *******/granddaughter dating a big black roughneck guy no matter how much she would love it. Lol You see very, very few instances of blended families. Though, I think that is slowly changing especially in Western countries. For now, I believe the expected route would be for said Asian ******* to marry an Asian man or the safe alternative being a white guy. In fact, white guys are preferred over Asian because white is still right. (In their culture and media) It's a very common theme all over Asia, SE Asia, and Middle/Near East. However, that's not to say that these ladies won't get their chocolate craving on low low. ;-)
As you said (white is still right in there culture and media). They promote skin whiting in there facial cream products. More than some believe there own men can't be faithful. It reminds me of a whole culture being colonize and losing there identity. Not knowing that there craving for chocolate goes deeper than Ferrero Rocher, Hersey's and Ghirardelli.

As you said (white is still right in there culture and media). They promote skin whiting in there facial cream products. More than some believe there own men can't be faithful. It reminds me of a whole culture being colonize and losing there identity. Not knowing that there craving for chocolate goes deeper than Ferrero Rocher, Hersey's and Ghirardelli.

Lol that's pretty good. Well, with the introduction of Western media and social media, that's changing my friend.

I Love Asian girls.. With all my might.. But still never had 1.. I'm not going to give up tho.. The white man got them brainwashed right now.. That's my Opinion

Hahaha nah their parents have them brainwashed.
However when u have your first you better cum prepared. That pussy is tight as a mofo
I have had a chubby Asian, old Asian and premium Asians. All were tight for a black man

So just as White girls are to Black men... the same happens to be true for Asian girls to White men. Its crazy, all my white friends are married to asian women. Frankly I love the japanese and korean bunnies ..OMGGGG they will let you do what you want and then make you breakfast... You cant beat that

White girls come voluntarily despite negative feedback from parents. Asians on the other hand follow their elders advice. Lol.

Love he Japanese as well and Korean women actually like black men more than any other Asian ethnicity

Also the one Japanese girl I played with in California, this was yearsssssssss ago during my college days. She would give me a back massage and the ask if I wanted to eat and I was like..wtf....is this a trick or something... It was so awesome. The hard part is they are not around where I am based now if not I probably would only see asian chicks...Nahhhhh I would also bang white snow bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back