How did things change?

JJTexas

Couple
From
TX, US
I’m posting in this forum because I suppose it’s more of a cuckolding question, but I’d really like to hear some grounded answers from those with experience.

I’m curious about what this has been like from experienced couples perspectives?

For women, were you surprised at how good the sexual experience with a black man was? If he was really well endowed what was that like for you? Did you find that your sexual preferences had changed and you didn’t feel sexually attracted to non black men?

For men, did you see your wife go through these changes and how did it effect you? Did sex between you drop off or change? Did you have any difficult feelings to deal with?

Again, curious to hear some real experiences.

I always just loved men-their thoughts, sense of humor. Some are just so damn unique-all people. They would still attract me- but when a black man who seems so down to earth and real in a way you seem to not be used to being around-yet taste that refreshing way about him: and then he jack hammers you using his Black superior sword right in to your superior sheath that seems to be directed by him and not the other way around? You will notice the difference because it is as real as though he were able to touch you deep enough to cause fibrations on strings only seen reverberating in the spirit realm: you know you are changed for life.

it didn't change anything for us. we have total trust in one another, and discussed it going in. for her, not so much being black, she liked the guy a lot. cock wasn't "huge", but a pleasing 8 inches, and the biggest she has had. she found it very satisfying and we met many times over a 4 year period. there was a trust/friend relationship there so things really worked. no hidden agendas or suspicions at all. the only thing that changed, I suppose, is that I wanted to see more of it.

Between us all the honesty is received as one reaches the maturity to receive it's fullness. And it has been rewarding to us because it's too important of a part of a couple then to die.

it didn't change anything for us. we have total trust in one another, and discussed it going in. for her, not so much being black, she liked the guy a lot. cock wasn't "huge", but a pleasing 8 inches, and the biggest she has had. she found it very satisfying and we met many times over a 4 year period. there was a trust/friend relationship there so things really worked. no hidden agendas or suspicions at all. the only thing that changed, I suppose, is that I wanted to see more of it.

Did you see more of it?

nope. couldn't find a worthy replacement, got into some more vanilla activities and lost interest for several years

Nothing changed for us, if anything it solidified our relationship, and especially sexually. Our relationship is brutally honest, there is nothing sexually that can't be raised, discussed and a lot of the time actioned. Plus, my ex husband was very well endowed and my ex-fiance before him was ridiculously endowed, think Coke can. Both were white by the way. So i'd had 15 years of sex with well endowed men before meeting my hubby... so no, didn't have this epiphanic moment when have sex in front of hubby with a well endowed gent... it was more a trip down memory lane for me.
But for us its been 100% positive. The only negative bits for us isn't even men with average sized cocks, is finding the time, fear of STD's, the possibility of falling pregnant to another man, and not getting mucked around.

I’m posting in this forum because I suppose it’s more of a cuckolding question, but I’d really like to hear some grounded answers from those with experience.

I’m curious about what this has been like from experienced couples perspectives?

For women, were you surprised at how good the sexual experience with a black man was? If he was really well endowed what was that like for you? Did you find that your sexual preferences had changed and you didn’t feel sexually attracted to non black men?

For men, did you see your wife go through these changes and how did it effect you? Did sex between you drop off or change? Did you have any difficult feelings to deal with?

Again, curious to hear some real experiences.
as with all cuckolds it takes time to get used to her going out knowing she is going get fucked as soon as she is gone and there is nothing then you can do to stop it and change your mind

as with all cuckolds it takes time to get used to her going out knowing she is going get fucked as soon as she is gone and there is nothing then you can do to stop it and change your mind
Agree, it does take some getting used to in the beginning, seeing your wife laying there legs wide open, and the bull rolling the condom on and knowing we are now at the point of no return. What you are about to witness is either going to blow your mind and set you on an amazing journey or break your heart and send you to marriage counselling. If you are lucky, it will be the former, and you will never, ever masturbate to anything that will compare to the earth shattering orgasms you will experience watching them and in the end become addicted to. If you're extra lucky and your wife becomes addicted to her own earth shattering orgasms with another man/men, then you've hit the cuckold jackpot :)

Back