How did things change for you ladies…

At the age of 52. Pre/post breast cancer this lifestyle plus hubby changed my sex life. I was married to military for 20 plus three *******. He was white Italian but ugh never again got divorced came back home dated few hispanic fun but ugh. Then I met current hubby. Omg huge difference hispanic fun well endowed completely different than what I had dated and I knew this guy from high school after all these years. Wow. Dated hooked gorgeous married love it. Absolutely love it then one day he came to me with a confession and wow 7yrs later 21 bulls later and one hell of a marriage. I love my man my marriage and the lifestyle change. I have never been so aroused in my life and never ad so much sex its amazing. I can do without due to hubby my all but not going to lie this is alot of fun. We are not swingers. Lol ridiculous I know but not swi gers and he is not allowed or cares to have another woman and I'm only allowed bbc if other then over and divorce. Lol crazy. I don't plan or care to. This is plenty foe me. Cheers and merry Christmas to all.

My wife was finally able to be impregnated by her Black boyfriends/bulls/studs, knowing that I would provide for her and every interracial baby she gave birth to.

Back