How did the wife or gf start?

Ice087

Male
From
FL, US
I met my future wife young didnt have alot of sexual experiences with women and wasent really focused on them at that time. After we started dating she was pretty aggressive with wanting sex, everything seemed like it was going well until she started cheating. This went on and off until married and agreed the cheating would stop. Few years into the marriage it started again, and went off and on until she went out openly meeting men finally told me I couldn't satisfy her and she needed real men I was just an immature high school boi to her after she said that I accepted her seeing others.

I met my future wife young didnt have alot of sexual experiences with women and wasent really focused on them at that time. After we started dating she was pretty aggressive with wanting sex, everything seemed like it was going well until she started cheating. This went on and off until married and agreed the cheating would stop. Few years into the marriage it started again, and went off and on until she went out openly meeting men finally told me I couldn't satisfy her and she needed real men I was just an immature high school boi to her after she said that I accepted her seeing others.
How do you feel overall, with being Cuckolded during the longevity of the marriage ?

She works with Black guys that are always hitting on her….then I started fantasizing about her saying yes behind my back … my dick was raging hard at just that thought … then I jerked off to the thought of her getting fucked by her Black coworker no condom and the guy staying in deep during a high risk time of the month and me never knowing.

well that was it … I wanted it to happen and I started with telling her about it in bed during sex … she was very turned on by the talk and eventually after a year of convincing and sex talk and videos she finally said yes to one of her coworkers behind my back as I told her I wanted it to happen and months into there relationship she told me…. But I knew it was happening anyway

best parts he’s very good in bed younger … goes way deeper … did stay inside there very first time together …actually the first three times… she’s happy and so am I

My wife worked as a waitress,and there were several African men who worked in the kitchen. All the waitresses noticed the foot long bulge in one of the guys sweatpants,my wife went for drinks with him and had to see it for herself! She came home completely deshoveled,hair a mess,make up running from the tears,nylons torn,panties and bra in her pocket,red swollen pussy with cum running down her legs. She looked like she was raped and robbed in Central Park! I kissed and licked her sore pussy better! She said he was more than a foot long,and bigger around than a beer can. She said he was rough with me! She said she wouldn't do it again,but her pussy had other ideas! A week later she got all dressed up like she was going to church,and came home again the same way,only this time her bra and panties were missing completely never to be seen again! She finally tapped out and started seeing on of the other African workers who was almost a big,but not as rough.

A tall handsome black guy walked up and started talking to us at a swing club one night. He and my wife ended up fucking that night and he's her regular bull now.

Attachments

• 121.jpeg
    121.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 582.jpeg
    582.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 248
  • creampie.jpeg
    creampie.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
I met my ex-wife after a friend of mine had dated and fucked her. She started fucking him again 1 year a 6 days after we got married. For 7 years she got dick whenever she wanted as I wanted her to but did not know why. It seemed like i always had the idea but it only happened when she decided to whether I was there or not and whether she would tell me or not. She seemed to prefer one on one with others. She told me 3-somes seemed to distract her from really enjoying the cock she was getting. I guess one way of saying I was distracting her from her sexual enjoyment.

(y)

Wife: your best friend is better than you in sex

At first I didn't know I was cuckold even shortly after we got married. But I enjoyed when I saw my sisters or family friends in a revealing and short dress and it excited me. After I got married and on my honeymoon and we were on the bed. My wife and I talked about the history of our relationship before marriage and in our conservative society my wife was conservative, but when she saw me understanding, she became bold and talked about her premari To practice with another man ... Then in bed we are recalling and imagining the stories that have become with my wife excited me and she imagine those stories when having sex .... My wife had absolute freedom to choose her reagent clothes, especially on occasions, and I would love people to see them with these clothes.... My wife caught the attention of my friend and he is a family friend and comes to visit us a lot and my wife also caught her attention and one day we are in bed imagining the sexual situations that we like to happen. I talked about my friend to have sex with my wife as she imagined it and raised her and we became daily imagining him in our bed and once I discussed with my wife the possibility of this happening in fact I got excited but she said that we have to be careful around us I told her let it any.e. My friend and I met and talked to each other about marriage and sex in general, especially as he is a single young man And we talked privately about my relationship with my sexual wife in front of him and I was bold and described to him how I was having sex with her in detail and raised him and he was a close friend of ours and loves us and then I offered him sleep with my wife to get to know her and sex more... He was surprised and did not know what to say but he agreed and I went to my wife and explained to her how I presented our friend the idea and in detail and I was impressed by it and accepted but she said that she was a little confused I told her not to be afraid to stay with you and I will not go out of the house .... In the evening, my wife was ready and she was confused, she wanted to look sexy for my friend, and I put very revealing clothes with a very short tight dress, exposed chest and full makeup. My friend came and opened the door for him and my wife was receiving him and I was impressed by her shape and wearing it. I sat on the wool next to him and drank. We were confused, but the ******* made the way easier for us and raised us. My wife and I and I began to kiss each other in front of him to encourage him and my wife's eyes look at him and I kiss her and feel her after that my wife left my friend and my friend and wife began to kiss each other and he took a sense on her chest and Her thighs and on most of her body in the end my wife surrendered to him and took his freedom with her and passed his dick and felt her pussy then the cock entered into her and she groans a lot until he brought the first noon and we rested a little then my wife went and wore the nightdress that she wore on the day of our marriage and With him and I became a eraser for him, she became a bitch for him, he started sex with her strong and hot, and my friend did not get tired, but my wife ate her pussy and tits. There was no part of her body except to eat it, tighten her hair, and exerted his physical strength on her body, violent sex with great and pure pleasure. He kept having sex with her in this format for about half an hour, which he never had mercy on her until he emptied his liquid in her pussy for the third time while she was commercial and asking for more... She opened her appetite for sex and did not stop until after they all tired and ended that night. My wife and I talked the night after them our experience and admitted to me, which is aroused and under the effect of the *******, that our friend enjoyd her very much and admitted to me that he had sex with her much better than me ... And that night is considered the night that entered her real and not the one I have .... And that surprised me and excited me a lot.

Anna's first time
The story dates back to many years ago, summer 2000, Anna had just turned 35 at the time but despite the many fantasies about it we had never taken the "big step", we had been in a Club Privè in Turin but at the time of going to the part he hadn't heard of games; for years we had frequented the nudist beaches of France such as Cap d 'Ail, those near Saint Tropez and even some small beaches in Liguria where nudists and "textiles" coexisted in harmony, but it was the only transgression even if often when we made love the I was wondering if she wanted to have sex with another man, maybe she seemed okay for the particular moment of the request but never had an exciting opportunity presented itself. Due to the job change Anna only had a week's vacation and we decided to go to Croatia, we had seen that in Koversada there was a naturist campsite with bungalows, we left and the next morning we were lying naked in the sun together with many other couples and single men, almost all older than us, nothing transgressive and for days we only thought about sunbathing and dinners in the restaurants of Rovinj. One evening while we were enjoying the warm rays of the sunset I noticed that a man not too far from us was looking very insistently in our direction, I said nothing to Anna but on the one hand I was flattered that he was observing her, she was lying on her back with knees barely raised and he could enjoy the show; after half an hour he got up and came in our direction holding something in his hands that looked like a drawing pad, he was a grizzled man in his 50s 55 yearsvery tanned and probably there for a long time, he was not handsome but perhaps for the integral tan he definitely had its own charm. On his arrival Anna sat up and he introduced himself, he was a German and wanted to give her the drawing he had just made, a pencil sketch that depicted my naked Anna, it was very cute and Anna accepted it gladly, we had been there for days and we hadn't made friends with anyone so chatting would not have been bad, unfortunately we struggled a little but we all got along with a rusty English and sometimes misunderstandings created ridiculous situations and Anna laughed and I saw her at ease ... .we were naked in front of a naked stranger too but she was not embarrassed. Time was passing and the sun was about to set so he offered us a ******* in his bungalow, we didn't feel like saying no either because we liked his company both for the gift just received, Anna slipped a sarong over her naked body and we followed him; a few hundred meters further we arrived at her bungalow, neatly tidy with the towels spread out on a large balcony; he immediately went to work preparing a generous dose of Coca and Bacardi, we sat on the sofas and began to sip the ******* always trying to intervene as best we could, since he had been there for a long time we questioned him on the spot and it was inevitable that the speech ended up on the fact that many naked bodies probably led to sex encounters, it was he who asked if we were there for that and Anna blushed I look at me and then sketched an attempt at an answer that did not come, leaving the doubt about the true intentions but the German knew do and without saying a word he got up and proposed the same to Anna, as soon as she was standing he untied her sarong and she was naked in front of him, the scenery had changed, we were no longer on the beach among the people of August 15th .. .we were three happy adults for drinks and stuation; she let himself be directed and when his hands touched her nipples she let go; I also got up and stroked her back to make us both understand that everything was ok and that I agreed and he started kissing her first on the neck then came to her mouth and I saw Anna totally enraptured by the situation I saw her open her legs to to allow his hand to reach her well-shaved cunt, after a while he laid it on the sofa and began to lick it between her thighs, she had always kept her eyes closed and emitted only small moans; I was excited but I did not know what to do I just watched, the scene was all theirs and when I saw his penis enter Anna's mouth it was truly *******, she sucked it as until then I had seen him do only with me and as soon as the his cock was erect properly he spread her legsbringing his erect member closer to Anna's already wet pussy, it was at that moment that there was a moment of waiting .. Anna opened her eyes and looked at me almost to ask me what to do. .. I agreed for the penetration and fundamental, he wore nothing .... I was unable to answer I felt my face on fire and I lacked saliva, it was really happening! another man, a stranger, was about to ******* the casket! there was no time for the answer he was already inside her and I approached my wife almost so as not to make her feel alone in that first time, I took her arms and I could not help but look at the cock of the German who is he moved inside her making the wet lips of Anna's pussy sway, the ice was now broken the last barrier had fallen, so she was sure that the spiral was working and asked him to come inside her; he did not seem to be in a hurry and continued his ride slowing down and accelerating the pace bringing Anna more and more revved up, squeezing her tits, milking her nipples and often looking for her mouth, she arched her belly to better accommodate his little member bigger than what he had known for years. I don't know how long it lasted it seemed like a slow motion scene but in the end he came, gave some powerful strokes and then stopped and so he stayed for a few seconds unloading all the semen inside my wife, I was dazed and Anna looked exhausted but happy; I moved next to them and when she came out I saw a white stream dripping from her red cunt and dripping thick on the floor, he was standing in front of her and Anna gave me a glimpse of what her future as a slut would be ... with her fingers a bit of the semen still on her pussy and brought it to her mouth, she did it looking him in the eyes and repeated the gesture then as if nothing had happened she got up and asked where the bathroom was I accompanied her ... she had me the first of hundreds of gifts that I would receive in the future but I still did not know, she washed her pussy and asked me if he should tell him to wear a condom,we tried to change the subject and went out, the magic was over and with one last kiss from Anna and a handshake of mine we went out; only the next day we remembered that we had left the drawing at her house but Anna preferred not to look for what had been her lover of the day before, on the contrary we changed the beach and she remained chaste for the two days that remained but the transformation had taken place and upon returning we looked for new horizons on dating sites .... I didn't take long to see other men inside her....at first many whites then turned to blacks

Wife: your best friend is better than you in sex

At first I didn't know I was cuckold even shortly after we got married. But I enjoyed when I saw my sisters or family friends in a revealing and short dress and it excited me. After I got married and on my honeymoon and we were on the bed. My wife and I talked about the history of our relationship before marriage and in our conservative society my wife was conservative, but when she saw me understanding, she became bold and talked about her premari To practice with another man ... Then in bed we are recalling and imagining the stories that have become with my wife excited me and she imagine those stories when having sex .... My wife had absolute freedom to choose her reagent clothes, especially on occasions, and I would love people to see them with these clothes.... My wife caught the attention of my friend and he is a family friend and comes to visit us a lot and my wife also caught her attention and one day we are in bed imagining the sexual situations that we like to happen. I talked about my friend to have sex with my wife as she imagined it and raised her and we became daily imagining him in our bed and once I discussed with my wife the possibility of this happening in fact I got excited but she said that we have to be careful around us I told her let it any.e. My friend and I met and talked to each other about marriage and sex in general, especially as he is a single young man And we talked privately about my relationship with my sexual wife in front of him and I was bold and described to him how I was having sex with her in detail and raised him and he was a close friend of ours and loves us and then I offered him sleep with my wife to get to know her and sex more... He was surprised and did not know what to say but he agreed and I went to my wife and explained to her how I presented our friend the idea and in detail and I was impressed by it and accepted but she said that she was a little confused I told her not to be afraid to stay with you and I will not go out of the house .... In the evening, my wife was ready and she was confused, she wanted to look sexy for my friend, and I put very revealing clothes with a very short tight dress, exposed chest and full makeup. My friend came and opened the door for him and my wife was receiving him and I was impressed by her shape and wearing it. I sat on the wool next to him and drank. We were confused, but the ******* made the way easier for us and raised us. My wife and I and I began to kiss each other in front of him to encourage him and my wife's eyes look at him and I kiss her and feel her after that my wife left my friend and my friend and wife began to kiss each other and he took a sense on her chest and Her thighs and on most of her body in the end my wife surrendered to him and took his freedom with her and passed his dick and felt her pussy then the cock entered into her and she groans a lot until he brought the first noon and we rested a little then my wife went and wore the nightdress that she wore on the day of our marriage and With him and I became a eraser for him, she became a bitch for him, he started sex with her strong and hot, and my friend did not get tired, but my wife ate her pussy and tits. There was no part of her body except to eat it, tighten her hair, and exerted his physical strength on her body, violent sex with great and pure pleasure. He kept having sex with her in this format for about half an hour, which he never had mercy on her until he emptied his liquid in her pussy for the third time while she was commercial and asking for more... She opened her appetite for sex and did not stop until after they all tired and ended that night. My wife and I talked the night after them our experience and admitted to me, which is aroused and under the effect of the *******, that our friend enjoyd her very much and admitted to me that he had sex with her much better than me ... And that night is considered the night that entered her real and not the one I have .... And that surprised me and excited me a lot.
was that the only time for them or was there more? have there been other men fucking her?

was that the only time for them or was there more? have there been other men fucking her?
There many times
My Friends invited me and my wife to the New Year's party and we were in Egypt and we were on our honeymoon and we decided to have fun at that party and take our freedom in everything dress and practices during the party without restrictions. We just want to reach the highest level of fantasy. My wife decided to wear a very revealing dress for her body that suits those parties and she said that she wants to fascinise a large number of young people and this made her happy and desirable and I did not object to that, but it excited me when she finished makeup and wore the dress and looked at her and was impressed and provoked us very small areas of her body. Covered by the dress... And we arrived at the party and it was great. Everyone was celebrating and everyone wore very short dresses and skirts, all exciting, especially the girls, and we sat and drank and the general atmosphere at the party pushes us towards excitement. All raised my wife's dress and some began to flirt with her body and she is very happy. We danced together while we danced. My wife noticed that someone sitting alone looks at her wherever she went with his eyes on her body and told me what to do I said let things go as they are and do what suits you and excites you. After we sat at the table, my wife exchanged looks with the young man and liked it. ... And after a while the young man came at a confident pace, he approached my wife and immediately began to play with her neck and put his lips near my wife's lips and whispered to her and asked the young man to dance with her and before she said any word before her lips she agreed quickly without thinking ... As if her sleep was magnetically ... The young man is very handsome and elegant and seems to be rich, especially in his clothes. He is older than my wife and me. And it's in the forties... And he has an athletic body and this is clear to him ... Immediately he held my wife's hand in his hand and took her to the dance floor and immediately joined her and put his hands on her ass and began to talk to her and she is satisfied and surrendered, especially since he fixed her towards him and she could not object and his hands play on her buttocks. After they finished dancing, he pulled her out of her hands and came to me and asked me to join his table holding her hand and she was satisfied... We sat at his table. I sat opposite him sitting and put my wife in his lap and started playing with her body and talking to me and started flirting with my wife and her body. He said: I know that you are her husband, she told me, but now she is mine ... do not object to things, settled ... and he approached me and said firmly and boldly: I will fuck your wife this night ... I did not know what to say or reply to him and I was shocked and became in control of me as he controlled my wife despite the bold words. Gentleman was elegant even in his crude words ... He was talking, flirting, kissing my wife on her neck, ear, and hand sensing her thighs once and once on her chest, we listened to him, responded with simple words, and we only did what he asked for, and asked my wife to take off her inner kilo while she was in his lap, so she did it without discussion and took it and put it in his pocket. He said now this is mine. And he was very, very wet and he asked us after we finished the celebration to go up with him to his room.... After the celebration, we went to his room holding her hand and on the way to his room we took us to a jewelry store and bought her a ring similar to the engagement ring and put her on the ring and the price was expensive and he said to her: Tonight you are my girl and he looked at me and then he said to her: Tonight you will know how the real husband I couldn't reply to him except a sentence, thank you for the gift...

There many times
My Friends invited me and my wife to the New Year's party and we were in Egypt and we were on our honeymoon and we decided to have fun at that party and take our freedom in everything dress and practices during the party without restrictions. We just want to reach the highest level of fantasy. My wife decided to wear a very revealing dress for her body that suits those parties and she said that she wants to fascinise a large number of young people and this made her happy and desirable and I did not object to that, but it excited me when she finished makeup and wore the dress and looked at her and was impressed and provoked us very small areas of her body. Covered by the dress... And we arrived at the party and it was great. Everyone was celebrating and everyone wore very short dresses and skirts, all exciting, especially the girls, and we sat and drank and the general atmosphere at the party pushes us towards excitement. All raised my wife's dress and some began to flirt with her body and she is very happy. We danced together while we danced. My wife noticed that someone sitting alone looks at her wherever she went with his eyes on her body and told me what to do I said let things go as they are and do what suits you and excites you. After we sat at the table, my wife exchanged looks with the young man and liked it. ... And after a while the young man came at a confident pace, he approached my wife and immediately began to play with her neck and put his lips near my wife's lips and whispered to her and asked the young man to dance with her and before she said any word before her lips she agreed quickly without thinking ... As if her sleep was magnetically ... The young man is very handsome and elegant and seems to be rich, especially in his clothes. He is older than my wife and me. And it's in the forties... And he has an athletic body and this is clear to him ... Immediately he held my wife's hand in his hand and took her to the dance floor and immediately joined her and put his hands on her ass and began to talk to her and she is satisfied and surrendered, especially since he fixed her towards him and she could not object and his hands play on her buttocks. After they finished dancing, he pulled her out of her hands and came to me and asked me to join his table holding her hand and she was satisfied... We sat at his table. I sat opposite him sitting and put my wife in his lap and started playing with her body and talking to me and started flirting with my wife and her body. He said: I know that you are her husband, she told me, but now she is mine ... do not object to things, settled ... and he approached me and said firmly and boldly: I will fuck your wife this night ... I did not know what to say or reply to him and I was shocked and became in control of me as he controlled my wife despite the bold words. Gentleman was elegant even in his crude words ... He was talking, flirting, kissing my wife on her neck, ear, and hand sensing her thighs once and once on her chest, we listened to him, responded with simple words, and we only did what he asked for, and asked my wife to take off her inner kilo while she was in his lap, so she did it without discussion and took it and put it in his pocket. He said now this is mine. And he was very, very wet and he asked us after we finished the celebration to go up with him to his room.... After the celebration, we went to his room holding her hand and on the way to his room we took us to a jewelry store and bought her a ring similar to the engagement ring and put her on the ring and the price was expensive and he said to her: Tonight you are my girl and he looked at me and then he said to her: Tonight you will know how the real husband I couldn't reply to him except a sentence, thank you for the gift...
My wife, after the ring gave her, completely took control of her.... And we went to his room, it was a private suite, not a hotel room, and I sat on the sofa and he and my wife sat in his lap and asked us for a ******* and said you will ******* whiskey and order a bottle of champagne to celebrate the meeting and attended the ******* while we are drinking. The young man said come to look at your wife' But his hard, sexy and stubling body is an icon of stallions that he really stalled and took my wife kissing his body from above until his penis arrived he was very big I didn't see like him and started sucking him and he was asking my wife holding her hair: Is your husband's penis like this? She replied, "No, sir, he is much younger than this... and she sucks it and eats it." After he was ready he asked me to take off my wife's clothes in front of him. And I did it while I was taking off her clothes, I looked at her thighs and her pussy covered in liquids because of her excitement and grabbed her hand while he was naked and took her to his bed and asked me to have their right in the room and told me come see what the real man is doing with your woman and he is having sex with her strongly.

He ate her entire body and began to move her strongly, which is completely in control of her body and fully satisfied, and inserted his penis into her pussy and strongly until she was inhaled from every movement and began to accelerate in strength until he brought her to the top of her pleasure, ******* and groans, but he did not stop and hit his I looked at my wife and found her a ecstatic scream as if she were in another world ... I have never seen a sex with such strength and ******* ... Then he took her in his lap and told her how was the mom she said: Amazing, I have never had sex in my whole life such pleasure. He said to her, "Speak to your husband and honestly ... she said to me, 'My love.' You don't work to practice like this sex... My love don't be upset but this guy is my real man in bed he is the one who should always be with me in bed.. You are just a losing husband that is useless to satisfy me sexually.

I met my ex-wife after a friend of mine had dated and fucked her. She started fucking him again 1 year a 6 days after we got married. For 7 years she got dick whenever she wanted as I wanted her to but did not know why. It seemed like i always had the idea but it only happened when she decided to whether I was there or not and whether she would tell me or not. She seemed to prefer one on one with others. She told me 3-somes seemed to distract her from really enjoying the cock she was getting. I guess one way of saying I was distracting her from her sexual enjoyment.
I can't tell if she cheated on you, or if you knew and encouraged it all along. And you said ex-wife..? Did she cheat, or was the divorce because of other issues? My wife never let me watch either.:mad:

Back