How did erectile dysfunction contributed to you being a cuck?

I'm a mid 20s and I struggle with erectile dysfunction. The disappointed look in a woman's face and my inability to satisfy her greatly pushed me into the cuckolding fetish. I wonder if my cuckolding fetish is just a result of my ED and if I should just work on this, instead of engaging in cuckolding.

Just curious how ED affected you, how common it is, what you think.

I think it's played a huge part in my own!

I'm in my 20s heavy smoker, slightly above average girth, though only in 1 3rd of my shaft, skinny head and below average in length by a little bit.

My errections are genuinely weak, maybe 80-85% full erection and I don't stay hard for long.

Ultimately my cock size was never great and I was never the stud in the bedroom which was evident. Positions were limited especially if my partners were curvy because penetration was difficult.

Nothing more awkward than struggling to get inside them or constantly slipping out because you can't get deep.

With my erecting faling it's even more a embarrassing event so yeah it's contributed...

I'm a mid 20s and I struggle with erectile dysfunction. The disappointed look in a woman's face and my inability to satisfy her greatly pushed me into the cuckolding fetish. I wonder if my cuckolding fetish is just a result of my ED and if I should just work on this, instead of engaging in cuckolding.

Just curious how ED affected you, how common it is, what you think.
It’s the reason why my wife cucked me. Once I became permanently soft due to medication she demanded that I let her fuck other men so I did. No regrets at all. I never could satisfy her with my dicklette anyway.

Back