How deep a BBC goes....

I will add that you have go slow and be patient when using bigger toys. You don't want to give wife or gf a negative experience. Focus on lots of touching first to get them excited. Then when using the toy go very slow until they become relaxed and are enjoying the feeling. When my wife says something hurts I quickly apologize and pull back start over again slowly. After time she gets used to the size and it begins to feel really good to her. I started with a smaller black vib 7 1/2in (still much bigger than me). Then after several months I moved up to a larger toy when I thought see what ready. We are now on our 3rd toy which is huge & she wants every time we fool around. At the beginning she never thought she would handle the first toy and neither did I.

to be honest the one very big guy I was with i met just because of his size to see if I could deal with it and he was very easy going at first and I was soaked and as he worked it in I could see my tummy swell and then go down , I def felt him bottom out but as he worked it it seemed to push it in deeper and deeper and i am not tall and i took it all,, it was funny he said he was proud.. lol.. wtf. he was much older and after that time the 2nd time we met he went to town and it hurt like hell

From what I have read, the Penis very rearly push through the cervix, I think the truth is, when a lady has a big black cock & gets excited her vergina stretches allowing deeper penitration. I personaly like 8 to 10 inches and very very thick, any longer & I find it uncomfortable, but I never turn it down ;)

From what I have read, the Penis very rearly push through the cervix, I think the truth is, when a lady has a big black cock & gets excited her vergina stretches allowing deeper penitration. I personaly like 8 to 10 inches and very very thick, any longer & I find it uncomfortable, but I never turn it down ;)
Jac, you are right about this. That is why if you are taking your time with a big cock, eventually he can go balls deep. The other option is this...ANAL, no dead end down that road. I can take a 13" dildo all the way up my ass.

Well, all I can say is that my wife took her first BBC back in March, 2009, in Vegas. While in Vegas at a reception we attended, I met up with an old friend of mine whom I hadn't seen since our university years. In fact we shared the same dorm for the last three years of university life. (We've posted an autobiography of this on this site in the "Interracial Story" Section!) Edwin took my wife the following night in our hotel suite. His member measured 12 inches and was close to 7 inches in circumference! (My wife had a small measuring tape on her key ring that she used! Good thing that it could measure up to 24 inches, eh?) The fact that Edwin is black was a real bonus, both for me and especially so, for my wife! I can assure you, after some effort and initial discomfort, he did stretch her pussy sufficiently enough that she did take it all, every inch right down to its balls! Needless to say, "she cherished every inch!" In fact, as I mentioned in my posting mentioned above, I was awe struck, initially when Edwin introduced her pussy to that monster, but also watching my poor wife's pussy handle it all! I was too helpless with anxiety to stop it even if I had wanted to! Needless to say, the mood of my wife during the entire event would have resulted in my getting thrown through the door had I tried to intervene! So what's my point? It's this:

It is an established medical fact that a woman's reproductive organs are such that they are the most elastic membrane in the human body, (male included) and as such are quiet capable of stretching, with a little tenderness at times I might add, to meet the need to accommodate the most amazing size! Think! How do most babies come into the world! The only caution my wife adds (as she looks over my shoulder here), a little care, tenderness and friendly persuasion will go a long way if both parties are to ultimately have an enjoyable experience!

COME and get this a be pushed to the limit , i know i can push through your your cervix... ever had you pussy showed to you inside out???

Back