How deep a BBC goes....

U should take a ride on this stick!!!!

I could do more tricks on that thing than a monkey could do on a 100 feet of rope!
That's my pussy on our Avatar ... and it's up to the challenge!
This is my very first post on this site ... hubby is away and it's usually he and I who do the postings together!
I hope he'll not be upset if he runs across this posting ... then again ... why should I care!?

I've taken many very large men before of different races and there have only been a few that really hurt in a bad way. As some others here I've actually seen my tummy move when they pushed all the way in. I think the fact that I use large toys also helped me when it came to the larger sized men. As a backup, no pun intended, if his meat is hurting me that's when I'll usually change to anal sex since I've found that I can take any size man that way, and I also enjoy anal much more.

Who are these women with the giant twats that can fit in a 10 incher or maybe two? It's both the thickness AND the length that makes it hurt sooooooooo good. The pounding pressure on the cervix sets those pussy nerve endings afire!

Back