How deep a BBC goes....

well 6" touches my cervix so one of the large black ones isnt going to fit
That's what my wife said, because I am six inches, and I can hit her cervix, but the woman has taken foot long black cocks after she went black,that were bigger around than a beer can, and always went back for more! Believe me honey it will fit. You can and should do it! Women need black cock! Now you go girl, don't be afraid of the size,you can and you will take it!

my hubby is 51/2 inches and i feel him hit my cervix. i don't think i can take anything longer than 6 inches. yet i crave for big black cock stretching me out.
My wife used to say the same thing, but she took it with no problem it was twice my size and bigger around than my forearm! You will be amazed by how much black cock will fit in your little pussy honey. Start out slow in the missionary position,and accommodate yourself slowly to take his cock. If you have a patient black lover who is willing to go slow at first, you will be taking big black cock like a champion whose been getting railed by black men all your adult life! My wife did it and before that she was always complaining about me hit her cervix with my white 6 incher. When she was still in the lifestyle, she could take a foot of black cock,I won't say easily, but she didn't have a problem taking it and enjoying it regularly. So don't be afraid to go give it a try girl, you won't regret it at all, my wife sure didn't! Every wife needs to experience it, hopefully regularly,and your sweet little pussy will thank you for it

Back