How deep a BBC goes....

Agree with the above comments - the vagina will elongate to accommodate a longer cock. Also, it can be directed into the anterior and posterior fornix, which is AWESOME!

Two things that cause discomfort:

1) an overly thick cock - but if the Bull is patient, the average woman will be able accept him. However, initially, it can be uncomfortable.

2) the Bull is totally unskilled, thinking only about his pleasure. If he cares about the woman at all, he'll work with her for their mutual satisfaction!

Agree with the above comments - the vagina will elongate to accommodate a longer cock. Also, it can be directed into the anterior and posterior fornix, which is AWESOME!

Two things that cause discomfort:

1) an overly thick cock - but if the Bull is patient, the average woman will be able accept him. However, initially, it can be uncomfortable.

2) the Bull is totally unskilled, thinking only about his pleasure. If he cares about the woman at all, he'll work with her for their mutual satisfaction!
Preach lady preach....I like what you are saying

I can tell when my wife's bull hits her posterior fornix. The sighs and moans become guttural grunts and her fingers dig into his ass cheeks, almost clawing at him to push deeper. It scared me the first time (I thought she was having a seizure), but now I know it's just another round of ******* with her black god.

Back