How deep a BBC goes....

Take your time with the big ones, she will let you know when it hurts, don't power fuck until you know she can handle you. I love watching the wife take a big one, ill never hit it that deep. I call it no white mans land LOL
. And her satisfied look when he ejaculates deep inside her pussy.

It's amazing how much a woman can take when totally turned on and relaxed... That dick just keeps disappearing deep in you. Fist time I was like no way that's going to all fit... Well it did...
. Enjoy. There is big. And very big. And then there is just huge. Some can take big. Some can take very big. But huge is a very different experience for most women.

Hi,

Interesting discussion. I found the table below that might give some guidance to folks. Of course, it's not all inclusive (this won't work with all women all the time) but gives a pretty good benchmark for a woman to follow.

Would love to know what others think about it.

Donna

1585514589569.png

So true Allison! Get a kick out of the women who claim their cervix is penetrated. Can't be done! Period!

But I will admit that while I love gentle pressure on it, I detest when it's 'pounded' O U C H! For days!

So true Allison! Get a kick out of the women who claim their cervix is penetrated. Can't be done! Period!

But I will admit that while I love gentle pressure on it, I detest when it's 'pounded' O U C H! For days!

the gentle pressure of the stroke of a cock, in and out of the most sensitive part of your body.

sorry, I just loved writing that and thinking about you 😇

Back