How deep a BBC goes....

The average vagina is 3-4 inches long, but . The vagina can expand by 200 percent when sexually aroused, kind of like a balloon. Remember, the vagina was made to birth babies, so it's exceedingly elastic. So you guys that are hung... Fear not.
As to the cervix, fear not, the penis cannot pentrate the opening.
I think it's this "getting stretched" and "getting filled" thing that has a deep emotional effect on a woman. You can make a woman cum with less than 4 in, but this is a different story. I think with a cock that fills her out 100 % she cannot but concentrate on the intercourse and forget everything else, including hubby sitting in the corner.

Length is a real problem. My wife can handle upto 8 inch - but only if it's a slow and gentle movement.
In the heat of the passion, she says, pain disappears - but later this translates into serious problems. So, she carefully avoids situations where she might get hurt inside. But then thickness is an altogether different matter. She loves them thick.

I think it's this "getting stretched" and "getting filled" thing that has a deep emotional effect on a woman. You can make a woman cum with less than 4 in, but this is a different story. I think with a cock that fills her out 100 % she cannot but concentrate on the intercourse and forget everything else, including hubby sitting in the corner.
Or forget the hubby sitting outside the hotel room waiting for the wife to send him a text that says come on in we have started.

I'd like to see them use a fiber optic camera to video black cock fucking pussy from the inside. See the cum shoot out. At the same time have a split screen view showing their faces while it shows the inside view of them both cumming. It was done for a UK documentary about sex, but they were a white couple.

Check again there is a series of such videos. I thing six or seven in total. The subject was all about women taking black cock. Small women, slim women thick women near the end after he has cum you finally get st see what colour the lady is.

Back