How deep a BBC goes....

Have you had a big cock yet?
I have and it was quite uncomfortable for me. I did love the idea of trying to get it all inside me, but we weren't able to make it happen. We tried many times and I am just not that "deep". However I do love one thats nice and thick. Any cock will do for me, its just that they can't go balls deep if they are over 8 inches.

Until my wife was 50 yrs. old she only had my 5 inch white cock. For her 50th birthday I fixed her up on a date with a nice young black guy with a fat 9 inch cock. He fucked her 4 times that first night and she took him balls deep everytime, she loved it. She said she could feel him pushing her cervix out of the way so he could go deeper. As others said she said she could feel him touching her stomach. A couple of yrs. later she spent a weekend fucking a guy from Louisiana who had 13 inches of black cock. She had to work at it but she took all of him and had the biggest orgasms she had ever had including passing out from one that was so intense. She will tell you big black cock is the best thing ever.

Y
Until my wife was 50 yrs. old she only had my 5 inch white cock. For her 50th birthday I fixed her up on a date with a nice young black guy with a fat 9 inch cock. He fucked her 4 times that first night and she took him balls deep everytime, she loved it. She said she could feel him pushing her cervix out of the way so he could go deeper. As others said she said she could feel him touching her stomach. A couple of yrs. later she spent a weekend fucking a guy from Louisiana who had 13 inches of black cock. She had to work at it but she took all of him and had the biggest orgasms she had ever had including passing out from one that was so intense. She will tell you big black cock is the best thing ever.
you get any pic ? Or it's only in your imagination like most of people here ?

Oh yeah I got lots of pics. My avatar is one of her and one of her black boyfriends on our couch just
before they headed to our bed for the night.
rock

Oh yeah I got lots of pics. My avatar is one of her and one of her black boyfriends on our couch just
before they headed to our bed for the night.
rock
Wow 13 inch cock ...Your wife have a world record.After 5 years of boring sex with my wife . I brought her first bbc. Since than she went through a lot BBCs became totally slut for black cocks. I seen her did every nasty things with her bulls. she is addicted after 3 years and she want to fuck BBCs almost every night but 13 inch.... I don't think she could handle it oh my god.. How many times a week your wife fuck that monster.?

View attachment 61711View attachment 61712

Thought this was really cool. No wonder my wife loves her big black toys. Still can't believe white girls can fit such huge black cocks.

I guess we all are a little bit different. Yes, the length is a must have. However, without the thickness, it really never feels as good. Long and thick is trillion times more satisfying than long and thin. On top of this, for me personally, a rough dominant attitude is a MUST HAVE. I find soft guys feminine and dominant/rough ones who can make me feel owned super masculine. I'm sure there are others who might have different tastes.

I only spent 1 weekend fucking the guy with the 13" cock but when I left my husband and moved in with Jamal
I spent 29 months fucking him. His black cock was a little over 12 inches long and he kept me stretched for
all the guys he let use me.

Phyliss

It is all nonsense............I took my first BBC cock which was 10" and thick without any pain,my hubby cock was only 5" and I have never fucked any guy besides him and this big cock went balls deep without any pain at all. I also was fucked once by a black guy with 12" cock and took it balls deep with no pain at all so it all depends on how relax you are when having sex with a BBC not on the size of your vagina.

Back