How deep a BBC goes....

My wife is petite and was always very tight. She has a tilted cervix and wasn't supposed to be able to handle deep penetration (so I was perfect guy for her). When I first introduced a bbc dildo, I went very slow and assumed she wouldn't fit it inside. After 3 month she took all 8in. We have since moved up to the Sean Michaels Dong which is over 9 1/2 insertable and thicker. She is taking it all. Has crazy orgasms too. She was having cramps though so she went to the doctor. She thought that the toy ways causing the problem. It turned out it was something else. I did do some research when this was going on. I learned that when excited a womans cervix retreats and can open during deep penetration. When it does fluid can come out and sometime women can have cramps afterwards. She hasn't had any more problems since seeing the dr. and she takes her big bbc every time we fool around.

Just a funny side note. Her Dr. is a black lady. So my wife was a little embarrassed that she was talking to her about deep penetration knowing it was a result of a large black cock (even if just a toy). Of course, see didn't tell the Dr. about using a toy. I am hoping her doctor thinks that I'm the one giving her deep sex. She probably thinks my wife must be having an affair.

Just a funny side note. Her Dr. is a black lady. So my wife was a little embarrassed that she was talking to her about deep penetration knowing it was a result of a large black cock (even if just a toy). Of course, see didn't tell the Dr. about using a toy. I am hoping her doctor thinks that I'm the one giving her deep sex. She probably thinks my wife must be having an affair.
How tall is your wife?

i say wifes can take more than all i seen here, my wife take my 7.87 inches dick and love it all times, she scream. I saw her to put big dildos bigger than me. You must !@#$%^&* the most time with a big dick, i have some problems to understand why every say wanting bbc, i think about lexington steele or mandingo and not for a 6 or 7", for me it's not big. our research is about a 8.66 inches dick, she has difficulty enjoying, on a smaller dick than me. You must learn to fuck with big meal to have a vagin able to fuck with the real biggest cock.

I wish there had of been a picture of it on top of him riding. I have heard that the deepest a dick can get is when the women is on top.

i'have personally hit every woman in there stomach and from what i've been told it causes great pleasure and pain.... just saying....

My wife said her last boy friend before me was too big and it didnt feel good and he couldnt fuck her good enough. I am white and only have 6.5 inches and she says it is just right. I would have still loved to see her get stuffed. We have a dophin toy and its about 8 inches and she can take it all.

The truth is most women don't know what they can take. Some I think worry that being able to take a huge dick means they are loose and sluts. My wife used to think I was enough and used to say size doesn't matter. Now she takes a blk dildo 10 insertable every time we have sex. She fits it all and has incredible orgasms with it. During sex she tells me repeatedly how good it feels deep inside here. She still blushes when I show her the dildo and how big it is.

Back