How deep a BBC goes....

Who are these women with the giant twats that can fit in a 10 incher or maybe two? It's both the thickness AND the length that makes it hurt sooooooooo good. The pounding pressure on the cervix sets those pussy nerve endings afire!
There are a lot of them that can take large sizes. Maybe a little uncomfortable at start for few of them, but in few minutes they are get used to it and that's not a problem anymore.

I read this topic a while ago on a popular site's forum, but refrained from replying here for quite some time. I know all the popular answers and notions and I know Grey's anatomy, but the following happened to my wife and myself.

Many years a go, after my wife's post birth examination of our second baby, I was at her consultation with her Gynecologist (I was not there after the first birth). I remember her (the gynecologist) telling us that everything was normal and looked good and that we could resume intercourse (about 7 weeks after birth). She told us that her anterior depth had returned to its normal 2.75 inches and her posterior depth was back to 3.3 inches. She actually stated the measurements in centimeters and I asked her for the conversion and what she was talking about. She explained that this was about the average depth of a vagina from the front to the cervix and from the front to the vaginal wall that is just under and behind the cervix at relaxation. She stated that baby birth stretches the vaginal canal and it takes a while for it to go back to normal. She also stated that under stimulation the vaginal canal will balloon somewhat, to accept the average size male penis.

This explained why I could feel myself “bottom out” while fucking my wife, even though I was about 5.5 inches in length.

Fast forward about 3 years, to a period where my wife and I were having some marital difficulties. My wife came home from her annual check up, quite upset. I asked her why she was distressed and she said her gynecologist was concerned about some changes “down there”. I asked her what changes and she replied that the Dr. examined her and then asked some questions and based on my wife's responses, scheduled her to go for some further tests. I asked Fran the nature of the questions and all she said, coldly, was that they were personal.

My wife had the tests and came home after she went back to the Gynecologist's office, and was advised that everything was fine. I later learned that my wife had been having an affair with a guy who lived next door, while I worked nights. I confronted them and it was over.

Fran and I reconciled and I would ask her about the affair. She would respond that it was short and he was about my cock size. Later she decided to come “clean.” She stated that she was fucking this guy for a little while and his cock was a little bigger than mine. I later got to see them fuck, after we got into the lifestyle. Robert was fucking mutant. His cock was just over 10 inches in length and about 8 inches in circumference at it's thickest point, about 5 inches below the tip. A hell of a lot bigger than mine. He looked like a fucking donkey.

Fran later told me about the time her gynecologist was worried about her annual exam several years earlier. She said that her gynecologist was concerned because both her “depth measurements”, I assumed the anterior and posterior, had almost doubled. She, the doctor, asked Fran if she had divorced me and had a “new” boyfriend” When my wife said no, that is when the gynecologist scheduled the further tests. When Fran went back to see her, after the test results came back, Fran said that she confessed to her, that she was having and affair with a very massively hung guy ( a little bigger than me?). The doctor asked how long and the frequency of intercourse, Fran told her it was a little over a year and they had sex several times a week (W.T.F). The doctor said she could tell my wife had at least been inserting something very thick and long into her vagina on a fairly regular basis because of how the cervix had shifted to a permanently higher position and her vagina total depth and width had increased by almost 100 % each.

This explained two things. 1) After our reconciliation, I don't ever recall “bottoming out” and I also, in hind sight, recall her being much, much looser. 2) Her extreme propensity to gravitate to guys with much bigger cocks when we played around.

Now I don't know about others, but from my experience vagina's are capable of loosing up, considerably and expanding greatly when aroused.

View attachment 1115441
I'm not bragging (believe me, I'm not!) but my wife, Pam, initially when we're married, had a difficult time handling my 7 1/2 inches! It never took months but rather weeks till her pussy adjusted to her new found visitor and we enjoyed a fantastic sex life. Fantasies were part of our love play and my favourite was seeing her take a BBC. Fast forward almost 8 years and while we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. I won't go into the nitty gritty details as we've written extensively elsewhere on this site about that, suffice to say that at the convention I was a little more than surprised to meet a long lost old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. I introduced him to Pam and the three of us planned on going out to dinner the following evening together. Later that evening back in our hotel suite, feeling a little raunchy, Pam and I were busy making out and, as usual, my little fantasy came into the play and I asked Pam, "How would you like to try a big black one while we're here?" Astounding me she replied, "Edwin!" I blew my load right then and there! Yes, Edwin is black! Very black! And very handsome! In university he was commonly referred to as "Mr. Black George Clooney!" True!

The next night we had a great dinner, did some club hopping, and perhaps, a little too much drinking. Anyway, on our way back to our hotel Pam invited Edwin to our suite for a nightcap, an invitation he was quick to accept! Back in our suite Pam suggested I pour some drinks and turn on the TV while she freshened up, which I did. After 15/20 minutes Pam returned dressed in her finest negligee, which by the way left little to the imagination. Edwin's eyes popped and his manhood hid no secrets! To shorten a long story, Edwin had the pleasure of giving Pam her first ever strange and black cock ever! Retracing my story a little, I knew from our university days, that Edwin was extremely well hung, well above even the most vivid imagination, a fact which I purposely withheld from Pam in fear of making her have second thoughts! I might also mention also not wanting to spoil out little fantasy. Honestly, I never even dreamed it possible that she would actually fuck Edwin! Anyway, back to the questions topic! A woman's vagina can stretch to accommadate any size cock, it's the way nature built them! That's why women can give birth. Edwin took the best part of an hour to bury that cock of his to its balls into Pam's willing wanton white horny pussy! If it weren't for Edwin's tenacity and patients Pam would have quit playing long before Edwin got a chance to shoot his first load of hot cum in her! In closing, for the curious, yes, Edwin went in bareback! Pam wouldn't have it any other way! And yes, Pam and Edwin have had fun with each other numerous times since then!

The average vagina is 3-4 inches long, but . The vagina can expand by 200 percent when sexually aroused, kind of like a balloon. Remember, the vagina was made to birth babies, so it's exceedingly elastic. So you guys that are hung... Fear not.
As to the cervix, fear not, the penis cannot pentrate the opening.
So what you're saying is a woman can't take a 10" cock, or really anything over 5" but she's more likely to enjoy the thickness? It seems more realistic? Where does the 10" go?

For those that think they can't handle a big cock you'd be suprised.....pleasantly suprised at what you can take, for me too width is probably more important than extremely long cock like 11 or over but so long as your bull is understanding...as in stop when I say so and takes it slow until you are used to it even if you think your cervix is about 6 deep most can still take about 10" and some can take much more.....so if that's what preventing you from getting blacked find you a decent guy about 8-10 , relax and enjoy.....K

Back