How deep a BBC goes....

Catherine the great supposedly had stallions fuck her on a regular basis, horses have huge cocks at least 20 inches long and the Empress of Russia could handle them so every woman on here is a piker compared to her and Stallion fuck rough

Any woman can accommodate any cock size as long as she is so relaxed and eager to fuck and of course with longer foreplay before actual penetration so that she becomes so wet and lubricated
obviously Catherine must have been very relaxed , maybe she went riding before fucking and got really worked up . Many women get off riding horses and what would be better than riding a stallion and then being rode by the horse and a black one preferably

The average vagina length is 4-7 inches from I have read in some research but does expand and the cervix refracts I think to allow the full size of a mans cock to be fully inserted but I know some women can't take large cocks. Guess it all depends on the woman.
Some women (shallow women) can have utterus displaced by a big cock.

It is all nonsense............I took my first BBC cock which was 10" and thick without any pain,my hubby cock was only 5" and I have never fucked any guy besides him and this big cock went balls deep without any pain at all. I also was fucked once by a black guy with 12" cock and took it balls deep with no pain at all so it all depends on how relax you are when having sex with a BBC not on the size of your vagina.
i was wondering if this type of fucking, on a regular basis, cause large puffy pussy lips?

Tongue, fingers and, if applicable, for shallow vagina half mast, if the man has long stick. There is a solution for everything, tomtomjim.

Well we women need to relax when we are with a well hung BBC King and we have the capability to take in any size coz our pussy can accommodate it inside.
During vaginal intercourse, the penis goes into the vagina. The vaginal walls are made of soft tissue that molds around a penis, fingers, tampons, or other object placed there. The length of the vagina varies, but it's not "endless." So you know we can take it all

the penis goes into the vagina?? well *******... ive been doing it all wrong !

Back