How chastity can really help

That is true of me too. For a period I kstopped letting him watch me in person as I tended to go to meets at a hotel. He could watch over Skype on occasion I would let him watch me warm up and when the guys arrived I would turn the camera around so he could only hear what was happening. I always would imagine what faces he was making and how badly his dick would hurt being hard in his cage.
J
Xoxoxoxo
You seem to have everything under control but I just wanted to point out that letting him watch you fuck your big cock bull without being able to cum or touch himself is in itself a wonderful tease. Although I am not in a cage, I am not allowed to touch myself when watching my wife with her lover and have been pleasantly tortured by the sights and sounds. Also, in an earlier post, you mentioned how much of a tease it is to have your husband eat your pussy but not get release. He can smell and taste you but not get any release. Again from personal experience, this is sweet *******. It hurts so good !

You seem to have everything under control but I just wanted to point out that letting him watch you fuck your big cock bull without being able to cum or touch himself is in itself a wonderful tease. Although I am not in a cage, I am not allowed to touch myself when watching my wife with her lover and have been pleasantly tortured by the sights and sounds. Also, in an earlier post, you mentioned how much of a tease it is to have your husband eat your pussy but not get release. He can smell and taste you but not get any release. Again from personal experience, this is sweet *******. It hurts so good !
Yes true and I have decided he will watch a little more. Last night I didn't manage to meet a lover but I was frighteningly horny. So I dressed in a G-String and when Michael got home I told him to take a shower. I then walked around in a tiny g-string, same one as in this picture. I had his hands tied behind the headboard and I used a vibrator on myself whilst just allowing him to poke my pussy with the tip of his cage. I had a huge orgasm, well one big the other was good but it was hot for me. I will be seeing Dan this weekend so I will let him watch me love but he won't be allowed to touch himself during. Me and Dan will discuss whether he should be let out to jerk off later in the evening.

J
XoxoxoIMG-20190711-WA0002~2.jpg

Damn !!! Seeing your amazing body like this and making him watch you orgasm had to drive him insane. I know this is one of the biggest teases my wife does with me, she has me watch her masturbate. Sometimes I am allowed to eat her to orgasm but either way, I am not allowed to cum.

I am glad you will let him watch some more (and I bet he is too !).

Yes true and I have decided he will watch a little more. Last night I didn't manage to meet a lover but I was frighteningly horny. So I dressed in a G-String and when Michael got home I told him to take a shower. I then walked around in a tiny g-string, same one as in this picture. I had his hands tied behind the headboard and I used a vibrator on myself whilst just allowing him to poke my pussy with the tip of his cage. I had a huge orgasm, well one big the other was good but it was hot for me. I will be seeing Dan this weekend so I will let him watch me love but he won't be allowed to touch himself during. Me and Dan will discuss whether he should be let out to jerk off later in the evening.

J
XoxoxoView attachment 2852659
Wow you are magnificent.awesome hotwife tease

For a woman it is really easy and will stay in this way as she can fuck anyone while her husband provides her, it is a win so she will want to stay in this marriage arrangement, the husband does not longer have testosterone in his ******* and would like to do nothing but just to work and have someone as a company.
Not a relationship, it's a woman taking advantage of a husband and exploiting situation for her selfish needs.

So, me and my boyfriend have been active on this site for a couple of months and we've been having a lot of fun with this lifestyle.

About a month ago my boyfriend asked if I wanted to try and put him in chastity. I was kind of hesitant because we're not much into this humiliating thing, and I kind of felt that it would be like I was bossing him around too much. But we thought it was worth trying.

Now he has been in chastity for a month. We wanted to really give this a shot so we didn't want to do it for just one day or two and then give up. I have let him out a few times, but we haven't had sex. He wants to do this so I'm certainly not forsing him in any way.

After this month, I can only say WOW... We wanted to dig deeper into this lifestyle and this has helped us so much. My boyfriend is now more focused on my satisfaction and helping me to hook up with black guys. And he likes it.

And for me, this has really sparked something inside me. Now that we have decided to keep my boyfriend in chastity for a while, my focus too, has changed. Instead of just letting the steam off with my boyfriend, like I usually do, I now have to meet my bull, or hook up with some other guy. It has made me much more horny and active in this lifestyle. Now I see my regular bull at least twice a week, and I have been more eager to try and meet other guys.

The sex is amazing, and neither me nor my boyfriend misses having casual sex with each other. We are not going to stop having sex completely, because we love having sex in a more emotional way, but perhaps we will do it less often, at least for a while.

My boyfriend fantasizes about me going "black only", but I'm not sure about that. :qos:. I love him and I think I would miss the more tender sex that I only enjoy with him.

Anyway, just wanted to say this, because it's been such a great experience! :):)
thanks for your testimony then ^^ (if testimony is the right word :unsure:) I wish you luck and more fun in the lifestyle as the days pass ^^
What you choose is up to you, but if I may however, you could always take the middle decision, make your pussy Black only, so your bf would have only access to your butt and mouth, that way, Black seeds will access your womb when your bf end up "evacuated" which add a small level of humiliation in the relationship I think :)

Well this weekend he went out with friends whilst Dan stayed Saturday night. Cucky stayed in the spare room. He must have been going nuts because we had sex when he arrived and then another twice after Michael got home. The wall is thin between those rooms. But I found out that my cucky had showered when he got home and with the hot soapy water was able to get out of his cage. He says it was accidental but he also admitted to jerking off twice listening to us fuck. So I'm not very happy today, so he WILL be making it up to meet this weekend when I see Gregg. I have already ordered a brand new cage which is smaller again and and he will be cleaning me this weekend. I've told him either either does this or he won't get to participate at all. I've decided to take the advice of some of the other girls on this site and take a hard line with him. He pissed me off by getting out and then jerking off. We had an agreement than in the event of it coming off, he tells me even if I am with a lover. I would have taken a break and iced down his dick and secured him before going back to bed. Locktober is here and he will not be getting any release this month even to go to the gym. And he will be doing cleanup this month too. Right now I am a angry hotwife with a disobedient little cuck. He will regret it.
J
Xoxoxo

Well this weekend he went out with friends whilst Dan stayed Saturday night. Cucky stayed in the spare room. He must have been going nuts because we had sex when he arrived and then another twice after Michael got home. The wall is thin between those rooms. But I found out that my cucky had showered when he got home and with the hot soapy water was able to get out of his cage. He says it was accidental but he also admitted to jerking off twice listening to us fuck. So I'm not very happy today, so he WILL be making it up to meet this weekend when I see Gregg. I have already ordered a brand new cage which is smaller again and and he will be cleaning me this weekend. I've told him either either does this or he won't get to participate at all. I've decided to take the advice of some of the other girls on this site and take a hard line with him. He pissed me off by getting out and then jerking off. We had an agreement than in the event of it coming off, he tells me even if I am with a lover. I would have taken a break and iced down his dick and secured him before going back to bed. Locktober is here and he will not be getting any release this month even to go to the gym. And he will be doing cleanup this month too. Right now I am a angry hotwife with a disobedient little cuck. He will regret it.
J
Xoxoxo
Look at getting him pierced.

J
Xoxoxo
I fucking love you
poor Michael is well and truly going to suffer now.
my only regret in life is not finding a woman like YOU and JESS
Always wanted to have a dominart woman in my life
but never happened you are truly the QUEEN of CHASTITY and I think MICHAEL is about to find out,

J
Xoxoxo
Mmm yummy make him eat it!

New cage arrives for Michael tomorrow. Its shorter. And the O-Ring is smaller again. He won't be able to remove this thing if he was drenched in baby oil. I also have decided that because of his insolence over this weekend, there will be consequences. Firstly, he will be wearing a butt plug to work on at least 2 days out of 5. That means he wilI need to west it because of after 2 or 3 weeks he hasn't stretched at all then I will know. He will be cleaning me up this weekend when I meet Gregg. And I am starting back pegging him. He has annoyed me his weekend with his behaviour and has acted like a bitch. So if he is reading this, you will get it Like a bitch after you clean me up over the weekend which you WILL be doing for the first time and will continue to do when I tell you. I hope that is crystal clear to you.
♠J♠
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Back