How chastity can really help

I found chastity essential. I am black-only and my cuck accepts he will never fuck me again because, well, frankly I have no use for his worthless slimy little white slug when I could be enjoying all the superior black cock I want.

It all started with chastity though. It helped guide us both into the mindset that we are no longer sexual equals... that I have sexual freedom and he does not. In our situation, it was absolutely essential.
Couldn't have said this better myself. Chastity is mandatory for us. It changes his behaviour. He has literally no access to his penis so is he resigned to a sexual non-starter. I literally encourage him to stop thinking of his penis as a sexual organ and the cage represents how i view his dick. He doesn't need a sexual organ because there is no sex. He won't have sex with me again because I have men that are sexually far beyond what he was even on his best day which is why I am black only now. I have the best and kinkiest sex ever and I have it when I need it. Like tonight. ;)
J
Xoxo

This is crazy talk. Why can't couples have fun sharing every now and then? For us its a fun kink.Why does it have to be man caged, no sex and humiliation?
How can a couple have a real relationship when one has zero intrest in the other? A marriage definitely will not survive in the long term. IMO there wasn't a good marriage or relationship to begin with. Sex is what brings a man and woman together its nature, if that does not exist then its not being together. My opinion.
For a woman it is really easy and will stay in this way as she can fuck anyone while her husband provides her, it is a win so she will want to stay in this marriage arrangement, the husband does not longer have testosterone in his ******* and would like to do nothing but just to work and have someone as a company.

Hard to believe that being locked and not being able to get off that he would not do what he was asked with the hopes of being unlocked and able to get some relief
Well chastity has changed him quite a lot and made him submissive but he has not given in yet. But I have another play to make and that is my girlfriend Jess, who is now in this lifestyle with her hubby. She and I have played with the idea of playing together, girl on girl when with our bulls. Now I think Michael may give in to my demands for cleanup of he got to see me play with Jess. He thinks she is hot. She actually have him a lap dance on the weekend for his birthday.
J
Xoxoxo

Well chastity has changed him quite a lot and made him submissive but he has not given in yet. But I have another play to make and that is my girlfriend Jess, who is now in this lifestyle with her hubby. She and I have played with the idea of playing together, girl on girl when with our bulls. Now I think Michael may give in to my demands for cleanup of he got to see me play with Jess. He thinks she is hot. She actually have him a lap dance on the weekend for his birthday.
J
Xoxoxo
your a great hotwife and if i were him i would give in to warch you and your girlfriend

J
Xoxoxo
Personally I think he is insane for not going for a taste of your amazingly hot pussy, even if it is full of cum. Id die for a taste..........

Hey. Well free free to DM me and I will try to get back to you. I am way behind on my correspondence but I will get to any questions you have for me or Michael. I am on my way out for date night now. I'm meeting a regular lover and his friend who I have not met before. Apparently they have a plan for me tonight and I have not idea what that is. Michael is at home and I won't be coming home tonight ;)
J
Xoxoxo
. Good that you are getting some new exposure tonight. Important part of lifestyle is meeting new people

J
Xoxoxo

Hey Jamie. Me and my Wife is from Sweden and would LOVE some advice from you. Is there any way we can contact you?

Just because your cuck is locked up it doesn't mean he is 100% sexually useless. You can always have him eat your pussy or stick a dildo inside you. He can even prod at your pussy whilst you use a vibrator on your clit. I get really intense orgasms when he is locked up and frustrated just like on his birthday last week. I come 3 times that night and hubby came 0 times.
J
Xoxoox
YOU DEVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!:blackheart::blackheart:

Just because your cuck is locked up it doesn't mean he is 100% sexually useless. You can always have him eat your pussy or stick a dildo inside you. He can even prod at your pussy whilst you use a vibrator on your clit. I get really intense orgasms when he is locked up and frustrated just like on his birthday last week. I come 3 times that night and hubby came 0 times.
J
Xoxoox
Hi Jamie, we have chatted before. I'm locked almost constantly (had a week off in the summer and if there are metal detectors about) and provide Ellen with AT LEAST 3 orgasms in the morning before we get up and usually 5 before we sleep. She gets ratty if she doesn't get her Os.

I look forward to my edges - these days maybe one every fortnight and a ruin once every 4 to 6 weeks. Edges are usually in the lock. She keeps me desperate for her and I love that. I'll get a BJ, but not to completion, a few times a year and maybe to completion on my birthday.

I'm happy to keep her clean after she's been serviced properly and am never allowed an edge or ruin within a week of her fucking.

Many would think me mad, but I love the forbidden fruit and the desperation and that's how she likes it too.

Cheers

Subby

Hard to believe that being locked and not being able to get off that he would not do what he was asked with the hopes of being unlocked and able to get some relief
I don't find it hard to believe at all. When you're in long term lockup, you don't want anything to interrupt it and make things more difficult or disappointing for yourself. I personally find it very depressing to cum after months or years of hard work remaining pussy-free or cum free. Years of work ended by 5 seconds of pleasure is a giant let down. It defeats the purpose of chastity for those of us that prefer it over a tiny bit of fast fleeting pleasure.

I don't find it hard to believe at all. When you're in long term lockup, you don't want anything to interrupt it and make things more difficult or disappointing for yourself. I personally find it very depressing to cum after months or years of hard work remaining pussy-free or cum free. Years of work ended by 5 seconds of pleasure is a giant let down. It defeats the purpose of chastity for those of us that prefer it over a tiny bit of fast fleeting pleasure.
I can understand that but I certainly would miss the 5 seconds of enjoyment even if my own hand. It is impressive if you can go that long for

I found chastity essential. I am black-only and my cuck accepts he will never fuck me again because, well, frankly I have no use for his worthless slimy little white slug when I could be enjoying all the superior black cock I want.

It all started with chastity though. It helped guide us both into the mindset that we are no longer sexual equals... that I have sexual freedom and he does not. In our situation, it was absolutely essential.

I am so happy that you are black only. I am sure that you nothing miss when you dont have sex with your cucky...

He never will learn that, but you are here to show him his place :)

Back