How chastity can really help

Hi Jamie, how can I contact you? Would like to share experiences... Love, the Cuck
Hey. Well free free to DM me and I will try to get back to you. I am way behind on my correspondence but I will get to any questions you have for me or Michael. I am on my way out for date night now. I'm meeting a regular lover and his friend who I have not met before. Apparently they have a plan for me tonight and I have not idea what that is. Michael is at home and I won't be coming home tonight ;)
J
Xoxoxo

Hey. Well free free to DM me and I will try to get back to you. I am way behind on my correspondence but I will get to any questions you have for me or Michael. I am on my way out for date night now. I'm meeting a regular lover and his friend who I have not met before. Apparently they have a plan for me tonight and I have not idea what that is. Michael is at home and I won't be coming home tonight ;)
J
Xoxoxo
Thanks! Can’t contact you as a gold member as long as you don’t follow us... Have a GREAT night and don’t forget to take pics/vids, please! ?

Such flattering comments. I am grateful. Just make sure you don't go too small. You want the right fit otherwise it will cause pain and irritation. That isn't fun In such a sensitive place. Look after yourself. We made a mistake early on with size and Michael got a bad rubbing and it blistered and caused a lot of pain. After around 4 or 5 months we got a smaller cage and again after about another 10 months we went smaller. It a gradual. Don't rush. He is on cage 3 now as we went smaller and he will likely need another soon. Time is the biggest kink in this.toler
J
Xoxoxoxo
Does this mean that Michael tolerates smaller cages now or is he getting smaller?

Such flattering comments. I am grateful. Just make sure you don't go too small. You want the right fit otherwise it will cause pain and irritation. That isn't fun In such a sensitive place. Look after yourself. We made a mistake early on with size and Michael got a bad rubbing and it blistered and caused a lot of pain. After around 4 or 5 months we got a smaller cage and again after about another 10 months we went smaller. It a gradual. Don't rush. He is on cage 3 now as we went smaller and he will likely need another soon. Time is the biggest kink in this.
J
Xoxoxoxo

Dear Jamie,
Thanks for the tips. I'm quite small to start and have a pink silicone cage which she uses on me every Sunday when we go out. She's wears a dress with no underwear and seems to be getting more comfortable parting her legs in a bar we frequent. She still says she doesn't want other men even though I've told her how much I would enjoy it and constantly reassure her how much I love her. I know it takes time but do you have any ideas what I can do? It's painful for us want to be cucks. We still have occasional sex but I only get turned on by role playing with her that she's just fucked another guy. I want the real thing and to be locked up and denied any form of sex. How did your husband convince you and do you think it's possible for most women to agree? Do you have any advice or tips on how to convince my fiancee?

Hugs A

All I know is, that after I found my ex cheating on me (see other post) I only experienced major jealousy when I wasn't horny -- so long as I edged myself, didn't allow myself to cum, I found myself way more accepting and turned on by her behaviour.

Men can be strange when they're post orgasm -- we kinda lose our attention spans and start making it all about us again.

Personally it has been a tough thing to get through for Michael but he came through it and now knows his place in a sexual sense. And I think chastity as a link can work on several scenarios. Yes it adds a real tangible benefit for cuckold couples but even in normal circumstances it is great for tease and denial.
My hubby is a great guy but sexually speaking he can't compare. It's like the difference between a rubber mallet and a sledgehammer. The latter means I don't miss tender love making, I just Fuck.
J
Xoxoxoo
. Jamie. You have liberated the slut sexually. ( So to speak ) and are now ready to move on. However , sex is so much more than just fucking. Sexual freedom is one path to freedom for the human female spirit.

. Jamie. You have liberated the slut sexually. ( So to speak ) and are now ready to move on. However , sex is so much more than just fucking. Sexual freedom is one path to freedom for the human female spirit.
That is very true. Its amazing. Back a few years ago in my mid 20's even when single I enjoyed the odd one night stand. But very rarely did this happen. I tended to have steady relationships and looked down my nose at women who would act slutty. Before starting the lifestyle Michael would call me "his dirty slut", technically I was but I reacted angrily to his categorisation of me. But since entering this lifestyle I have been a total slut but certainly not for Michael. I am still almost shocked about the transition we have managed in 2 yrs. We went from having sex at least once a day on avg to no sexual contact whatever. When Michael took this video of me teasing his little cage, just after his balls fell through the cage shrinkage so now I need a smaller one. But he was beginning to tell me he was very close to orgasm and that he had completely forgotten what having sex feels like. I doesn't recall what it's like to have pussy. That turned me on and when he fell through the cage I told him that the fact that happened solidified my decision to never allow him penetration again. I told him that whilst tugging him and he began to leak precome so I stopped. Made him sit on his hands so I could masturbate with a vibrator. I let him watch while he leaked so much precome. But I am glad I teased him. Keeps it fresh although he now knows he won't fuck me ever again. Thursday it's his birthday. So I may let him orgasm and remove his cage to do it. ;).
J
Xoxo
View attachment 20190902_221546.mp4

That is very true. Its amazing. Back a few years ago in my mid 20's even when single I enjoyed the odd one night stand. But very rarely did this happen. I tended to have steady relationships and looked down my nose at women who would act slutty. Before starting the lifestyle Michael would call me "his dirty slut", technically I was but I reacted angrily to his categorisation of me. But since entering this lifestyle I have been a total slut but certainly not for Michael. I am still almost shocked about the transition we have managed in 2 yrs. We went from having sex at least once a day on avg to no sexual contact whatever. When Michael took this video of me teasing his little cage, just after his balls fell through the cage shrinkage so now I need a smaller one. But he was beginning to tell me he was very close to orgasm and that he had completely forgotten what having sex feels like. I doesn't recall what it's like to have pussy. That turned me on and when he fell through the cage I told him that the fact that happened solidified my decision to never allow him penetration again. I told him that whilst tugging him and he began to leak precome so I stopped. Made him sit on his hands so I could masturbate with a vibrator. I let him watch while he leaked so much precome. But I am glad I teased him. Keeps it fresh although he now knows he won't fuck me ever again. Thursday it's his birthday. So I may let him orgasm and remove his cage to do it. ;).
J
Xoxo
View attachment 2822342

So, me and my boyfriend have been active on this site for a couple of months and we've been having a lot of fun with this lifestyle.

About a month ago my boyfriend asked if I wanted to try and put him in chastity. I was kind of hesitant because we're not much into this humiliating thing, and I kind of felt that it would be like I was bossing him around too much. But we thought it was worth trying.

Now he has been in chastity for a month. We wanted to really give this a shot so we didn't want to do it for just one day or two and then give up. I have let him out a few times, but we haven't had sex. He wants to do this so I'm certainly not forsing him in any way.

After this month, I can only say WOW... We wanted to dig deeper into this lifestyle and this has helped us so much. My boyfriend is now more focused on my satisfaction and helping me to hook up with black guys. And he likes it.

And for me, this has really sparked something inside me. Now that we have decided to keep my boyfriend in chastity for a while, my focus too, has changed. Instead of just letting the steam off with my boyfriend, like I usually do, I now have to meet my bull, or hook up with some other guy. It has made me much more horny and active in this lifestyle. Now I see my regular bull at least twice a week, and I have been more eager to try and meet other guys.

The sex is amazing, and neither me nor my boyfriend misses having casual sex with each other. We are not going to stop having sex completely, because we love having sex in a more emotional way, but perhaps we will do it less often, at least for a while.

My boyfriend fantasizes about me going "black only", but I'm not sure about that. :qos:. I love him and I think I would miss the more tender sex that I only enjoy with him.

Anyway, just wanted to say this, because it's been such a great experience! :):)
Mmmmmm, I love the idea of this, the control, yet letting him have some, I will say I agree with you. BBC always takes priority, but making love after I have served a Bull with him brings it full circle! -N

After a super hot weekend with my lovers I decided to give Michael the first physical tease in 18 months or there about. It will likely be months or even a year before I do this again. No orgasm. Just a couple of minutes teasing. He barely got through it. What a cuck!
J
Xoxoox

View attachment 2819166
. Actually. Cages were never intended to reduce cock size just prevent sex but " lack of use ". Ie penis expansion that occurs naturally during sex does have long term effects. Also common now is banding of both the white male penis and the white male scrotum which does reduce size. Banding is also used on stallions and male calves to remove the testicles however this is an extreme with white males. Both the cages and banding have the effect of making the white male very conscious of his genital restrictions and the considerable difference with black bulls enjoying sex with the wives

if his cage isn't staying on you might want to look a Lori. my wife has me in one. I use to be a escape artiest tell we got one
Well I'm just glad I decided to play with his dicklet the other night otherwise I may not have noticed. If I had not have found out he may well have jerked off a dozen times by now lol.

When he gets home from the gym etc and shower I always wait for him to make sure as soon as he gets out I lock him up again but you can't really tell on a cursory inspection of he needs a smaller cage. Clearly he does so he is going down another size. The smaller he gets the more certain he becomes to knowing the cage is permanent. Seeing the picture and video I just uploaded is amazing to see just how small he is now. Dan is 3 times the length of that cage and at least twice thicker. I have never felt so filled and Michael now accepts that he was never going to be able to compete with the likes of Dan and Gregg. But it did take me a little time to stretch out. ;) J
Xoxoxo

Back