How chastity can really help

After starting chastity i bought a dildo to help milk my prostate. I use it and cum sometimes with my chastity still on. It was hard at first but now I can sisygasm.
God I can’t wait to get to this point. We started putting me in chastity last month. I wanna cum so bad. Looking forward to that moment when I can sissygasm inside my cage. We are have used prostate massagers before but none since I’ve been locked up. The pent up frustration of not being able to cum is getting intense. I would guess it would make a sissygasm much much more intense than any regular orgasm

Surfing the web tells that shrinking may occur, but is not permanent. For us, caging gives the wife control about a husband who is (too) dominant outside the bedroom. We are starting to establish a system of reward and punishment (allowance to masturbate/cum for him before sleeping only after having behaved well during the day). And yes, it's a fetish to show how small dickletts should be treated :D, at least if there is a well-endowed lover available for the wife at least 1-3 times a week.
Am in chastity and have been since last
Month. When I’m let out at 30 days will see if I’ve shrunk. I wasn’t large to begin with so this will be interesting to see how small I will get.

. Jess ? Always a new dimension when other women are present too. Do remove the shorts and have him exposed too the white men cuckhold husbands should always be naked in front of the other women. Later , @ the mall or the grocery , its always special when she has seen him maked and he has seen her naked with BBC. This always creates special relationships with these friends. There is an honesty that doesnt exist between most people.
. Jess ? Always a new dimension when other women are present too. Do remove the shorts and have him exposed too the white men cuckhold husbands should always be naked in front of the other women. Later , @ the mall or the grocery , its always special when she has seen him maked and he has seen her naked with BBC. This always creates special relationships with these friends. There is an honesty that doesnt exist between most people.
Yeah Jess is a friend who I work with. A few months back we got talking in a bar and I let slip that we were in a cuckold relationship. Or I hinted as much. She then a month or so later came into my office and asked me to elaborate on what exactly I meant. So I told her and she just blurted out that her hubby had actually discussed a similar fantasy with her hubby. At least her hubby had told her he had a serious fetish about tease and denial. She automatically recalled what I said and she wanted advice. Her hubby is a far more submissive man and wanted the works. We have now played together several times and she I initially watched. But she has now taken part and both Gregg and Dan have been with her. She is a serious hottie and she is bringing a guy with her this weekend and I am bringing my guys. Her hubby I'll watch and so will Michael. If he chooses to watch. I love being with her it's so hot.
J
Xoxooz

The downside is that being in chastity long term causes the penis to shrink or so I’ve read. Correct me if that’s not true.
Yeah it does. But its not really the cage. Its the lack of use or exercise the dick has. Michael for instance was 7.5 long and around 6.3 in girth. Perfectly good. But he is now smaller when erect and he has now gone down 3 cage sizes. It's an incredibly hot by product of chastity. Why would I let him inside me?
J
Xoxoxo

Yeah it does. But its not really the cage. Its the lack of use or exercise the dick has. Michael for instance was 7.5 long and around 6.3 in girth. Perfectly good. But he is now smaller when erect and he has now gone down 3 cage sizes. It's an incredibly hot by product of chastity. Why would I let him inside me?
J
Xoxoxo
without doubt my favourite chastity girl JAMIE and I fucking love her and MICHAEL

Yeah Jess is a friend who I work with. A few months back we got talking in a bar and I let slip that we were in a cuckold relationship. Or I hinted as much. She then a month or so later came into my office and asked me to elaborate on what exactly I meant. So I told her and she just blurted out that her hubby had actually discussed a similar fantasy with her hubby. At least her hubby had told her he had a serious fetish about tease and denial. She automatically recalled what I said and she wanted advice. Her hubby is a far more submissive man and wanted the works. We have now played together several times and she I initially watched. But she has now taken part and both Gregg and Dan have been with her. She is a serious hottie and she is bringing a guy with her this weekend and I am bringing my guys. Her hubby I'll watch and so will Michael. If he chooses to watch. I love being with her it's so hot.
J
Xoxooz
. As you say. This lifestyle is growing in popularity. Lots of new friends now.

J
Xoxooz
IS JESS on this site same as you. Love the fact that your bulls.
Two hot damn sexy wives together DOING US BRITS PROUD,
Also means I have 2 favourite CHASTITY WIVES now.

It was Michael's birthday yesterday so I have him a treat. He has not had sex for nearing 2 yrs and he told me he has forgotten what it feels like to have pussy. Or to have his dick in my mouth. He is literally locked up all the time. So I gave him a treat. Not the real thing but enough contact to make him remember the days he was allowed to have sex. I let him have at me but there was clearly a catch!

It was Michael's birthday yesterday so I have him a treat. He has not had sex for nearing 2 yrs and he told me he has forgotten what it feels like to have pussy. Or to have his dick in my mouth. He is literally locked up all the time. So I gave him a treat. Not the real thing but enough contact to make him remember the days he was allowed to have sex. I let him have at me but there was clearly a catch!
Ok we need more details hon. Was he allowed to cum ? What did you let him do ?

well we could see that coming a catch of course there was it is our JAMIE after all MISTRESS supreme over MICHAEL and all us little guys who adore you.

Always a catch
Ok we need more details hon. Was he allowed to cum ? What did you let him do ?

Orgasm? Lol. It's his birthday but he doesn't get to come. He gets to remember
He gets enough teasing to help him remember what it used to be like to have sex with me. He got to have me grind on him, I bent over so he could try to fuck me with his cage on. He tried so hard bless him. I will upload a video soon. This is the closest Michael has come to having sex in 2 yrs. My body is now reserved for my bulls and I love acting a total slut with them especially as Michael watches. I will upload a longer tease video later.

Attachments

• 20190906_001027.mp4
    18.6 MB
Always a catch

He gets enough teasing to help him remember what it used to be like to have sex with me. He got to have me grind on him, I bent over so he could try to fuck me with his cage on. He tried so hard bless him. I will upload a video soon. This is the closest Michael has come to having sex in 2 yrs. My body is now reserved for my bulls and I love acting a total slut with them especially as Michael watches. I will upload a longer tease video later.
My God ! That may be the ultimate tease ! To see that amazing ass and so close yet so far ! I know I would have cum just from that. Unreal ! Can't wait to see the longer vid. You are the BEST !

Always a catch

The way you find new things to drive him , to ******* him to excite and lastly deny him is incredible,
So wish I had married a tormenting BITCH like you always wanted to be dominated by a woman
YOU ARE WITHOUT DOUBT the CHASTITY QUEEN and I worship you from afar .WELL THE MIDLANDS,

Oh no. His birthday is tomorrow not today. I have already ordered a gift but I'm wondering what else a cuckold should get on his birthday. His new cage is coming soon.
Maybe some kind of contract or agreement between both of You which states that husband will be in the chastity belt for next year or something like that? I did such thing with my husband ???

Maybe some kind of contract or agreement between both of You which states that husband will be in the chastity belt for next year or something like that? I did such thing with my husband ???

Well technically speaking we did have a verbal agreement initially to keep him locked up & denied sexual contact/gratification for the entirety of 2019. We had began around May of 2018 after some initial short term testing. But having reached the midpoint of 2019, I had a sit down with Michael to tell him that I wanted a more permanent agreement. I had found months before 2 bulls that I could see anytime and that I no longer needed him sexually. He had seen this coming and wasn't suprused so we made his chastity and denial permanent. He didn't argue when I get best of both worlds. We sleep in the same bed each night but he isn't allowed to get frisky. But he did get a treat on his birthday because I'm such a good wife.
J

xxoxo

Well technically speaking we did have a verbal agreement initially to keep him locked up & denied sexual contact/gratification for the entirety of 2019. We had began around May of 2018 after some initial short term testing. But having reached the midpoint of 2019, I had a sit down with Michael to tell him that I wanted a more permanent agreement. I had found months before 2 bulls that I could see anytime and that I no longer needed him sexually. He had seen this coming and wasn't suprused so we made his chastity and denial permanent. He didn't argue when I get best of both worlds. We sleep in the same bed each night but he isn't allowed to get frisky. But he did get a treat on his birthday because I'm such a good wife.
J

xxoxo

This is absolutely true. I and hubby have been Black owned by our Black Master for over 18 months. Our sex evolves all the time. At the beginning husband = tender sex and Master = rough sex. Now husband = no sex and Master = tender, rough, passionate, love making and all other kinds of sex we can imagine. The decision to step into that was taken by both of me and husband. It was conscious and thoughtful decision with no pushing. We do not regret that decision! We are happy of that decision! :) Kisses from Poland. Kasia and Chris

really? well what the hell is in it for hubby then? absolutely NOTHING. to each his own but... FUCK THAT BS. lol.

[

Well, that's a mixed bag of bric-a-brac at best, though certainly there's truth to some of what you post. sex is indeed a whole lot more than penetration, and a man who can't perform whether from an injury or a medical condition obviously isn't exempt from love... or sex, even great sex. But I'd wager most married men -- or men in a relationship who wear a cage -- end up taking it off and fucking their wives or gf in that same session. couples play at denial, do it for fun, for the arousal. Don't know for sure but I think it would be a huge turn-on for both of us to try caging and watch my wife have sex with another man.

But I'm sure few folks in a thriving, loving relationship who can fuck, don't ever fuck each other......at least sometimes. I have to think that goes for nearly every cuckold couple too. the sissy thing is hard to address. As with most more extreme things, while it's a vocal and demonstrative group, I think it's a tiny one and exists mainly in the realm of pure fantasy of single men...and probably men who are interested in/ attracted to men at least as much as the are to women.

"But I'm sure few folks in a thriving, loving relationship who can fuck, don't ever fuck each other......at least sometimes. I have to think that goes for nearly every cuckold couple too."

EXACTLY.

Back