How chastity can really help

Always a catch

Orgasm? Lol. It's his birthday but he doesn't get to come. He gets to remember
He gets enough teasing to help him remember what it used to be like to have sex with me. He got to have me grind on him, I bent over so he could try to fuck me with his cage on. He tried so hard bless him. I will upload a video soon. This is the closest Michael has come to having sex in 2 yrs. My body is now reserved for my bulls and I love acting a total slut with them especially as Michael watches. I will upload a longer tease video later.
fucking awesome little clip pity it was not 2 hours long but then again can he lsast 2 minutes with you the queen of chastity and how's JESS doing

What did he choose for his treat?
He chose to watch and he was allowed to watch for about 30 minutes and he has not watched for a long time so he was surprised by whatmi acted like lol. I can't get enough sex with my guys. If I could have them every single day I would. I love being dominated. Its just incredibly hot for me to have Michael watching while being essentially treated like a whore, thrown around and leashed with a leather collar wearing a very skimpy lingerie set. In pretty certain Michael was leaking in his cage for the entire time but he doesn't get to touch himself. My cuck can look but not touch, either me or himself when I am being pleasured.
J
Xoxoxo

He chose to watch and he was allowed to watch for about 30 minutes and he has not watched for a long time so he was surprised by whatmi acted like lol. I can't get enough sex with my guys. If I could have them every single day I would. I love being dominated. Its just incredibly hot for me to have Michael watching while being essentially treated like a whore, thrown around and leashed with a leather collar wearing a very skimpy lingerie set. In pretty certain Michael was leaking in his cage for the entire time but he doesn't get to touch himself. My cuck can look but not touch, either me or himself when I am being pleasured.
J
Xoxoxo
You are sending me weak at the knee's again with the graphic description of how they use you. GOD BLESS YOU QUEEN of CHASTITY .
YOU and MICHAEL MAKE this old man very happy

J
Xoxoxo
That is so off the charts hot ! Again, he is such a lucky man, and we fellow cucks are very envious !!!!

Attachments

• 6-15 caged tease and deny.wmv
    9.3 MB · Views: 152
Trying to upload some more tease vids. I don't record usually with my guys but maybe I will soon. I do prefer a long, thick black cock over my husbands small, white locked up little guy. Even on his birthday he wasn't permitted to orgasm.
Jesus god in heaven ! How did he not cum with that incredible ass in front of him, especially when you grabbed his balls. I would have shot for sure even in a cage. You are amazing Jamie

Aww
Jesus god in heaven ! How did he not cum with that incredible ass in front of him, especially when you grabbed his balls. I would have shot for sure even in a cage. You are amazing Jamie
thank you! ?.
Well when it comes to reading like this I tend to keep an ice pack in a bowl next to the bed for when he starts approaching orgasm. I don't mind precome but I warned him that there will be no orgasm or he would not get to watch Saturday. I teased him for a good 45 - 60 mins and I had to use the ice 3 times. He did very well considering the time he has been kept locked. I may upload some more later. ;)
J
Xoxo

Last edited:
Aww

thank you! ?.
Well when it comes to reading like this I tend to keep an ice pack in a bowl next to the bed for when he starts approaching orgasm. I don't mind precome but I warned him that there will be no orgasm or he would not get to watch Saturday. I teased him for a good 45 - 60 mins and I had to use the ice 3 times. He did very well considering the time he has been kept locked. I may upload some more later. ;)
J
Xoxo
You are welcome but thank YOU mistress Jamie for sharing your incredible videos and relaying what happened. Love to see more if you have them and keep us posted on how things are going. Did he try and get release after watching you Saturday ?

Back