How chastity can really help

. Try massaging his prostrate with a vibrator in his ass when he is caged with hands tied too. Dont stop even when he is begging you to stop.
I'm pretty certain Michael could orgasm just using my vibrator on the underside of his cage and balls. I love making myself orgasm while he is locked up. Exactly what i did last week, allow him to prod me and I will use the vibrator etc.. To make myself come.
J
Xoxoxo

I'm pretty certain Michael could orgasm just using my vibrator on the underside of his cage and balls. I love making myself orgasm while he is locked up. Exactly what i did last week, allow him to prod me and I will use the vibrator etc.. To make myself come.
J
Xoxoxo

I cant belive how evil person you are... I just imagine how your husband feel after he cum, it just look nice on this moment, but what after? He propably feel remorse, anxiety, maybe cry, and hate him life. He is just addicted, you shoud stop do that - you find a pleasure for yourshelf in that.... It is little sick for me people...

. Try massaging his prostrate with a vibrator in his ass when he is caged with hands tied too. Dont stop even when he is begging you to stop.
I'm pretty certain Michael could orgasm just using my vibrator on the underside of his cage and balls. I love making myself orgasm while he is locked up. Exactly what i did last week, allow him to prod me and I will use the vibrator etc.. To make myself come. Technically Michael had "Sex" last week, but caged obviously. I was reclaimed over the weekend many times over but these videos
I have told Michael over the weekend to look after these videos. These videos will serve as a reminder of the last time Michael was close to having sex. The videos are date and time stamped. He can dig out these movies this time next year and he will still be pussyfree. He will still be cuckold. And I will still have lovers who I will freely meet. Michael will still drive me to lovers and pick me up. But this entire time he will be caged with smaller and smaller devices while my bills stretch me out. This is what you wanted right babe? To never have pussy again, little cuck.
J
Xoxoxo

Attachments

• YouCut_20190911_130207929.mp4
    91 MB
  • YouCut_20190911_130207929.mp4
    91 MB
JUST found this QUEEN OF CHASTITY
and thought of you and Michael
Not n sure View attachment 2836205 how you feel about someone sending stuff to you,
SO THOUGHT ONLY WAY IS TO SEND ITTO SEE IF YOU LIKE. BILLB.
When he does come locked up that is what it looks like.
And it doesn't give him full relief. I used to peg him which made him orgasm sometimes but he never gets a full cathartic release. It gives him about 20 mins of relief and he is immediately horny again. So if he has to come do it in chastity. And it's hot too.
J
Xoxoxo

J
Xoxoxo
. But pegging with a vibrator on his prostrate is such evil ******* too. Especially when you wont stop. At first his cock gets so hard inside the little cage and that is such agony. Eventually , his cock wont get hard even if he wanted it and his orgasms are just dribbles. And he is so done and weak and begging for relief. And mercy

. But pegging with a vibrator on his prostrate is such evil ******* too. Especially when you wont stop. At first his cock gets so hard inside the little cage and that is such agony. Eventually , his cock wont get hard even if he wanted it and his orgasms are just dribbles. And he is so done and weak and begging for relief. And mercy
What wife wants to do to me someday

Personality I wonder why you are still together. Unless this is what he really wants, no sex with his wife (then you can go wonder why doesn't he wants sex with his wife.....). Do you even have respect for your husband? In my opinion not, because you do only what you want, not what he wants.... Unless of course this is what he wants and you can wonder again why he wants this...
. Marco. This isnt so much about michael as it is Jamie and what she has becomes. Couples often look for lets call it new entertainment. Sometimes husbands need to encourage the wives to explore. Sometimes caging the husband also denies sex to the wife and she finds other sex partners. Sometimes as the husband intended. After awhile she has enjoyed a variety of new partners and has new views on sex. Like Jamie.

Back