How big(small) are you?

My husbands little white penis, I thought it was big until I got sexual satisfaction and enjoyment from superior :qos::sick:black penis of my lover who is so much bigger and he has stamina to pound my pussy . Where as My husband cums after a few strokes leaving me totally frustrated.
The only way my husband can now have sex with me he has to perform oral sex licking and sucking my pussy until I orgasm, then he has to wear a big black cock sleeve over his little white cock , even when wearing this he still cums very quickly.
Congratulation to you honey.

Good lord, some of these are crazy! Are you guys all this tiny from being locked up so long? How can you even jerk off with it?
I'm 7 inches of white meat, but it pales (pun lol) in comparison to a BBC... I'm also kinda repulsed by white penis' and don't like looking at them, my viewing is BBC only!

This has been the best laugh of my day!! Thank you all for that!! Oh boy! I'm dying over here!!! 🤣

#1 what are the women thinking?!?! I'm not a size whore by no means, however if I seen that on a date, trust when I say, I'd leave, free meal or not, that dilly dinky ain't doin nothing for my pussy, oh no...

Great laughs tho!! Good times!!! 👍 keep up the good work 🤣🤣🤣

Most of you guys are severely out of shape and very much obese. You basically have fat smothering your dicks making them look pathetically small. I don't give a ******* about cock sizes in this thread but just a PSA: 95% of guys in this thread need to lose some fucking weight.

Back