How Big is youre Lovers cock

How big is youre lovers cock...The guy im fucking is 9 inches..and i never liked big dicks but hes gentle with it with me..He will put about half in me and pull out a cpl times then he slides it all in me and it feels good and doesnt hurt...and hubby loves seeing my pussy full of cock
I loved it when my wife takes a bbc

The bull is much thicker- especially the base. Husband has a great cock but the bull has a cock that is much thicker and when buried stretches me to the max. It makes me cum very hard. So yes they are similar but very different in style and width.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

My wife did it in Jamaica with two big black cock, we calmed it double nine" ( on in the pussy the other in the ass) it was amazing for a cuck like me supporting and encouraging that, one of the best experience with my wonderful hotwife

How big is youre lovers cock...The guy im fucking is 9 inches..and i never liked big dicks but hes gentle with it with me..He will put about half in me and pull out a cpl times then he slides it all in me and it feels good and doesnt hurt...and hubby loves seeing my pussy full of cock
Sounds fabulous! .. and must look fabulous too!

Back