How Big is youre Lovers cock

Yes I have been seeing him for the last 18 years. He is a fellow teacher. He had me measure him and then go home and measure my husband. Math teachers like accuracy. My husband was a pathetic 5 1/2 inches long by 4 1/4 inches around.
why would you degrade ur hubby by talking about him like that.. No wonder so many men leave thier wives

My black guy was quite big , I guess he was about 9 .7/8ins in length and around 8.5 ins in girth.
At first I struggled getting it all in, but over time I gradually got used to taking Him all in both body openings.
To the point that of around a 10 year period I got to absolutely adore his sex.
Also he had such a dirty mind, He used to get me into all sorts of situations, That I never would have got into with my Husband and He had a dirty mind as well.

How big is youre lovers cock...The guy im fucking is 9 inches..and i never liked big dicks but hes gentle with it with me..He will put about half in me and pull out a cpl times then he slides it all in me and it feels good and doesnt hurt...and hubby loves seeing my pussy full of cock
The bbc bull that i would like to find for my wife. Going gentle and have time with her. Want to see her in full pleasure

Back