How Big is youre Lovers cock

The key with taking size is being ready. If you're ready, then you open up fully inside & et exposes you "deep spots" (fornices.) When I open up, I have another 4 or more inches i can take. Also my cervix tend to open to. I can't remember what the medical term for that is, but I never knew until after my first BBC. I didn't think that was possible, then he sank the last 2 inches in! This was after I'd opened up more than I had ever before too! I can tell you that a man that over 7 foot tall and has size 18 feet will have some definite size! He also had gi-normous balls too, It was a life a life-changing experience.
Oh, this is Alyssa. I'm on Marco's log-in again.

He is a skilled lover, not like a lot of guys who just fuck and finish
That's honestly the thing about this. We all as bulls adv what we are. I am a skillful passionate lover but if you are a size queen, it ain't gonna work but most haven't complained and I've made many cum over and over and some have damn near had seizures it's so damn good.

Mine is a nine long and 6 inches around of black uncircumcised cock. He is gentle and enters me slowly so I can adjust to his size.. He takes his time until I have had at least one orgasm. Then he slowly begins to fuck me building speed until he is pounding with long deep strokes. By then, I am squirting like a fountain. Wetness makes taking it easy.

Back