How big does the bull need to be for you?

You are right on point bro. In my case size and stamina have never been an issue. But there have been a couple times where some girls i played with have started ******* during sex and I get a call back for another opportunity. There has also been a couple times for me where the dick was too much for her too handle. I am not exactly sure what happened but they act as if I put the "fear of God" in them because they don't ever want to get together for another round. When I ask they say yes at first and then quickly change there mind. I had one such incident when this young lady stopped by my place in the middle of the night. She asked me to answer the door naked. I had done just that. To my surprise she came to the door in just a t shirt and sneakers. We started making out from the front entrance to my bedroom. Mind you I was half asleep so not fully erect. She saw that and thought I was having some issues. I ate the pussy and started waking up. Next thing I know my dick got hard as hell and I had to bend her over for doggy. I got half way inside before she looked back at me and asked " is it all in?" She was shocked when I told her no. Afterwards I beat it up and filled her up. Her whole demener changed. When asking to go for a second round as discussed prior to her visit she quickly said she had to go. She was in such a rush to leave that she had forgotten her sweater. A couple of weeks later when I asked when would she be back for the sweater and more bbc she replied " can you FedEx it to me?" Funny part is that she stays 20 minutes from me🤷🏿‍♂️. I am not a rough guy but I will stretch the pussy out and beat it up. 😊
But, I bet that no girls have ever said that a dick was too big for sucking. All that wonderful meat to taste and play with. Slurp. Yum.

re: How big does the bull need to be for you?

Is it REALLY about BIGNESS ... I don't think so, and I believe most women don't consider bigness the important factor. Maybe "smallness" ... which might include a larger number of white, male spouses & boyfriends. Most women tend to be content with "above average" sized cocks, but not huge 8+ inches cocks. Bigger (length & circumference) might be better to some extent, but its more about "fullness" and the ability to have good, enduring sex.
Something to note, by the way, as men tend to put on weight and/or age, their endurance decreases. A man's desire & ability to have lengthy satisfying sex with a woman tends to decrease as well. So as men become more "out of shape" they may appear to be lazy about sex ... when its really about their inability to have sex lasting 30+ minutes or repetitious sex.
It appears more and more fights and/or arguments about sex with older married couples is over "who gets to be on the bottom" during sex.

Well, I hope you find one that is attached to a man you like, admire and respect. I have some pics on my profile. I just got to AZ, back home in NY, I was involved in the community a lot. When I left, I had 2 couples that I was providing cock to and I had a male bi sub assistant to help with scheduling and also as a reward for the bi cuckolds.

I love to teach and coach in a sexual capacity and also with relationships. I have helped a lot of couples enter into this Life for the first time. I have also helped women feel more empowered, more confidence to express themselves and also sexually find their true voice. Its a wonderful feeling to be of service to a woman and to be a positive influence.

Deutschland, eh? Fahrt euch immer nach den staaten? Ich habe doch was sie gern hat...und kann ich dasselbe um ihr sagen...:love:

Last edited:
Recently my wife and I had a discussion about this and she said she prefers between 6 and 8" but thick and stamina being the real factor. She wants to be eaten out for more than 5 minutes and she loves anal play but no penetration yet. She said that anything over 8" is really uncomfortable and she does not enjoy it as much because with a 6" he can ram and be a little rough and it will not hurt her on the other hand with the bigger ones she does have to stop to lube up and also remind the guy to slow down.

Back