How big does the bull need to be for you?

24 inches and nothing less because every woman wants to be stabbed with a cock that will ******* her as she orgasms and squirts al over the place and dies in bliss. A short seven inches that is twenty inches in diameter will not even make most pussy feel it since they are made to deliver babies that weigh one hundred pounds. Men who pretend to be women should find a guy with a huge dick and try sucking it and then letting it fuck them up the ass hard and long. Have some respect for pussy since it is so wonderful as are the women who own them

I’m new to the cuckold concept - but it seems as though the point is to add excitement by watching your wife experience something new or better. In general something that will excite her and give her an erotic experience. That said, it seems as though that experience requires a “BBC” or in some cases a BWC, or just a big black bull regardless of cock size. So what is the threshold for a bull to “measure up?” I ask because in the meet-up forum, I see requests for BBCs and I see bull advertising their availability, but it struck me as odd that none of them are posting any actual measurements. If the bull claims to be big, and truly believes he is, what if his opinion of big is 5” long and 5” in circumference? And what if the couple is hoping for at least 7” long and 6” in circumference? What if the bull shows up and is smaller than the cuck? If my wife wanted a bull and one showed up smaller than me I might throw him out lol. Not to be mean but it would seem to be pointless to follow through at that point. And with all the trouble that is wasted, wouldn’t it have been averted if accurate measurements were posted? I don’t know, but I’m curious what your thoughts are, especially since I feel like I’m close to borderline being a good candidate for being a bull myself. Thanks for reading my rant!
Lot of the “bulls” out here are packing anywhere from 6 to 6 1/2 that’s what a “bbc” is these days

You got guys out there 7 to 7 1/2 that’s pretty big

Dudes that are 8 to 8 1/2 are massive

9 inches is incredibly rare, the great “Mandingo”
Himself is 9 inches....think about that 🤔

As far as 10 inches and up, there is the occasional dude out there with that type of meat but most of them seem to be white dudes.

None of it really matters anyway unless the girl is turned on, you have to pair her up with someone she has chemistry with, that’s the most important part

This is when being clear and to the point is crucial. Say exactly what you want and I mean exactly. If you want a BBC then say you want BBC. If you simply want a black man then ask for a black man. Don't be vague and get upset when someone answering the call doesn't check all the boxes.

Lot of the “bulls” out here are packing anywhere from 6 to 6 1/2 that’s what a “bbc” is these days

You got guys out there 7 to 7 1/2 that’s pretty big

Dudes that are 8 to 8 1/2 are massive

9 inches is incredibly rare, the great “Mandingo”
Himself is 9 inches....think about that 🤔

As far as 10 inches and up, there is the occasional dude out there with that type of meat but most of them seem to be white dudes.

None of it really matters anyway unless the girl is turned on, you have to pair her up with someone she has chemistry with, that’s the most important part

Ten inch BBCs are pretty easy to find. I have had seven black lovers and the smallest was nine inches. I wouldn’t entertain a bull under eight inches.

I've had 6 and I've had 10. How skilled the lover is is what is really important. I had the guy with 6 give me as many orgasms as I wanted. Fucked me good, ate me great, fingered me like a pro. It was the whole package. The 10' was a great fuck, not too rough but firm as I like it deep, but he grooved and swirled so I wasn't getting "beat up" and it made me crazy. A big cock just hammering away can be unpleasant especially when the sounds of discomfort are being interpreted as sounds of pleasure. Communication is key with a larger cock. Be vocal "hey slow done a little" "Not as hard" "work me deep and slow" until we have a rhythm and I'll tell you "give it to me or fuck me!" and its on. I'll take skill over Neanderthal all day long. My sweet spot is in the 7-9 for a good hard sex session.
Well said, nothing worse than a big dick guy of any color who thinks being a stud is simply pushing it in. A woman can get off on a finger the huge cock thing is more of a guy thing in my opinion. Many women who are so hung up on size i believe confuse it with performance. Those I've spoken to many times have had cocks that didn't do the job with a cock others would call large? That to me is a performance issue.

He needs to be thick. 7'' and thick is very nice :) so anything like that and bigger :)
I’m 7 1/4 inch if you’re interested😉

Attachments

• F4A4731E-FCA1-4777-8B47-7B1B6561F904.jpeg
    F4A4731E-FCA1-4777-8B47-7B1B6561F904.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
  • 48D96383-A4AE-4485-B56E-BA2B28E66F78.png
    48D96383-A4AE-4485-B56E-BA2B28E66F78.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 103
  • 1B585CA7-36E4-48DA-968E-C7C17EDC9B0D.jpeg
    1B585CA7-36E4-48DA-968E-C7C17EDC9B0D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
We should all Love and appreciate our bodies for what they are the most important thing All man should work with the Cock size that we are given. I hear lots of pros and cons about having a really big dick and all I can say is that we men should She’ll love and appreciate the size that we have work with. Having a big cock is not really That big of a deal as some people make it out to me. We just have to learn to love and appreciate our cock size and learn how to use it properly for a woman satisfaction as long as the woman feels good in the bedroom that’s what should really matter For safety and well-being is important

Back