How about Not-Wives?

How about Not-Wives?

• No way. It has to be my own wife / gf...

• Maybe. That's not a perfect cuck experience though.

• Why not? If wife / gf doesn't agree to get blacked.

• Of course, I feel like a cuck if someone takes my date away.

• Yeah, sure! How does it work?

Results are only viewable after voting.

WifeinSTL

Female
The IR cuck experience seems always to be related to having the wife, girlfriend or lover getting blacked. But how about this:
You take another young good looking lady for dinner, you flirt with her, have some drinks, and bring her to a hotel room. As with a hotwife, you don't touch her if you don't want to, or she may ask you to cage you. A group of black men enter that room and start playing with your date. They undress her in front of you and she starts kissing them and sucking their big black cocks (or other brown cocks if you like). And they would start fucking her holes, and you can't do anything to prevent it. Maybe you're bound or tied at a chair. And they keep fucking your date on different positions all night long. And they cum into her or on her body and face. And you are invited to lick her and eat their cream pies if you want.
She is not your wife. Depending on the level of involvement, you may not be cheating. You just watched the whole thing to your entire satisfaction.
Wouldn't you be happier with that instead of endlessly fantasizing with your female partner going black?

Yes I have thought about this scenario a lot, especially the clean up and some humiliation. Not sure it would end me wanting to be a cuckold but would sure bring me closer to it! Love the idea.

I think It would be even hotter . I have some swinger / voyeur experiencies with my ex gf
But my curiosity bout the " dark , secret side " of some crushs of my past makes me Crazy . So many tries , talks , fancy dinners , gifts and never get more than a Kiss . What dirty Secrets they keep . For money ir whatever How Far and Crazy these "sweethearts" could Go ?

I think It would be even hotter . I have some swinger / voyeur experiencies with my ex gf
But my curiosity bout the " dark , secret side " of some crushs of my past makes me Crazy . So many tries , talks , fancy dinners , gifts and never get more than a Kiss . What dirty Secrets they keep . For money ir whatever How Far and Crazy these "sweethearts" could Go ?
I'm not sure I can follow you. Would you like to watch them in real time, or do you find it a bad reminder of your experiences with ladies?

How about this one.

A nice young lady wants to have sex for the sake of having sex however she also wants a social part as well. So if some one asks what she did over the weekend she has an answer complete with photos she can share.

So she asks you if you would be her pretend company for a weekend. However there are a few catches. One you are there to be company only. To be photographed as say a baseball game. Another would be to be her company if the guy does not show. Another if you have to find the guy As she has no luck finding a guy to show up.

Now you pick up the ball and ask a few things. Testing be done (so bare back is an option). For timing purposed when her period is (see testing requests). Also request she except a spa day the day of the date at a spa of your choice.

Now you go out and find the guy. Lay out the rules. Testing, diet for the week before and exercise for the two weeks before. Yes diet helps a guy preform better. Beer is not your friend. Water is. Climbing 10 flights of stair once a day for two weeks will improve you performance from one to two times more often a night.

a Week before the date her / them to the clinic for testing. I choose the clinic used by exotic dancers as this one includes a Head Shot photo in the top right corner of the test results so you can call yourself Mickey Mouse if you want.

On the day of the date drop her off at a spa that deals with exotic dancers for the treatment. This involves a mud bath, a sea weed scrub. Leg shaving and my favourite pubic hair dying (I like pink) and shaving into heart shape. She is given a very small g string to wear that only covers her pussy lips. Her bra will be a lacy shelf bra. She will wear a polo shirt and a to the knees skirt.

you meet up at the hotel with the guy where you take a d shower and in front of them you on an extreme cock ring ball ring cloth cage g string.

then off to a light dinner and to the game for photos to show her friends.

After the game back to the hotel.

this time you strip before them. Now articule by articul you present them to each other. When they are down to the last few items you ask them to kiss as you remove the last few items of clothes. I intimates of kissing cannot be under rated. Nipples harden, pussy get wet and cocks stiffen. These last few item of clothes will be harder to, remove. Especially if you guide his hands to her newly exposed breasts. It is important that they see how turned on you are knowing there is nothing you can or will do about it. Hopefully they will begin to grind against each other. Making the removal of his underwear all the more harder. Then guiding him to her so that the head is rubbing along her pussy divided only by that tiny very wet g string.
then lowering that g string just enough so that his cock is now rubbing against her naked pussy lips. Then slowly allowing him to penetrate her. Once all way in using that same g string to cradle his balls as he takes her for the first time.

Here my some of my kinky thoughts about . Hope you all enjoy
I Will make a mix of reality and fiction .
I have some real good friends of Mine , longe time friendships but never in years , see them with Black bfs , even some crush . Some of them cofres things like , i dont like their smell or a Black Guy robbed me years Ago e i fear them since . These small racist demos start to make me horny about the ideia of these girls submited by Black Dicks

So , i start sometimes to hang out with these friends , to talk , have some beers , smoke weed .
There some neighbours here at são Paulo Full of africans immigrants , some blocks bars , stores and restaurants are like a reverse apartheid . I started to take these bitches to that side of town . Luck im a Brown skinned Guy , i think the Black thugs , pimps and dealers there Would beat the ******* out me If i was a white Fag . Plus i always bring a legit " big bunda " latina girl with me . I have notice many old and cheap strip clubs and brothers next to the bar where i Go with the girls . I start to find excuses for the girls passes around that places . For their Lil Innocent sensescapture that smells , cheap álcohol and cigar , sweat and cum , a dirty and strong smell of negro cum , i toldo them stories to estimulate the girls imaggination like these place gloryholes where they could spend hours sucking enourmous big Dicks whithout even needed to say their names , their white jealous hubbies dont have to know. I could keep their dirty Secrets 😈 . One time when my friend Amanda was super high a Black Men call her " puta gostosa " on the street , she become mad , start screamming femmen bullshit to the Man " he only look at her breasts , " show your tits bitch " his friends start to put their hands inside the pants ... Incredible they start to jerk off . More the girl become piss of more that cocks grew . I took a little revenge for them later . When Amanda was high on the bar i went the toilet . Some guys there were talking bout gagging my friend , dp her , making a longe LINE of Black Men to fuck that round butt inside the dirty toilet . " Oh i think they liked you , sweetheart " luck sudden i saw a perfect souvenier of the night for Amanda . On the floor , a condom extra large Full of Black Men cum ...boy what a load , i pick It up carefully with a large pieces of paper ...was heavy . Dont know maybe from a Black sailor . Finally fuck some crackhead slut after months .... Put that in my pocket with Care . Later i put my gift inside amandas Wallet . Curious boys ...she never talk bout It . Probably that BLUE eyed bitch had Fun with . Smelled , admired that condom size , maybe taste ALL that ******* ...even put that used Black Men condom inside her married pussy to Wonder If It fits

The IR cuck experience seems always to be related to having the wife, girlfriend or lover getting blacked. But how about this:
You take another young good looking lady for dinner, you flirt with her, have some drinks, and bring her to a hotel room. As with a hotwife, you don't touch her if you don't want to, or she may ask you to cage you. A group of black men enter that room and start playing with your date. They undress her in front of you and she starts kissing them and sucking their big black cocks (or other brown cocks if you like). And they would start fucking her holes, and you can't do anything to prevent it. Maybe you're bound or tied at a chair. And they keep fucking your date on different positions all night long. And they cum into her or on her body and face. And you are invited to lick her and eat their cream pies if you want.
She is not your wife. Depending on the level of involvement, you may not be cheating. You just watched the whole thing to your entire satisfaction.
Wouldn't you be happier with that instead of endlessly fantasizing with your female partner going black?

I'm not sure I can follow you. Would you like to watch them in real time, or do you find it a bad reminder of your experiences with ladies?
For sure i liked to watch them . Act not like friends , or a idealized crushs , or wives . But these girls dirty and slut dark side . Fucking strangers whithout ******* talking or complications

Back