Hotwives with "wholesome" professions

My wife is a friend of a female lecturer in the Department of __________ at Cal State Fullerton who has made it her mission to have sex with every black man graduating through the program in which she teaches. The mission is an ongoing success. The stories I'm told by my wife would blow anyone's mind 🤯.
Please expand this!

I bet many Black Students got "special privileges" when admitted.

the Admissions Director checks her schedule for the next day.

She sees she has one candidate coming in: a Black male student.

How does the Admissions Director dress for that meeting?

Please expand this!
I have to be careful not to provide too many details, lest I accidentally reveal my wife's friend's identity. Suffice it to say she lectures in a department that attracts a steady stream of athletic black men. Once she gets to know a student in whom she has a prurient interest, she'll invite him into an optional tutorial class (by department convention limited to 4 or fewer students) and dress in progressively more provocative outfits as the semester advances. If he perks up as any virile young man would, she'll slip him her number with an invitation to further "off-campus tutoring." From there I'll leave it to your imagination. She's a really sweet lady and in personality as demure as one could possibly be, but her well-camouflaged hunger for black men is astounding. Twenty-six students have benefited from her tutelage thus far in 7 years of teaching.

Back