Hotwives with "wholesome" professions

agree in case of my wife . very conservative _ always caring about not loosing face . always need to be strong( in job,in society) but behind the door she enjoy sex so much . she like to be dominated during sex .
I think this speaks of the double standard still reigning in society. Women are still slut shamed and not able to freely sexually express themselves. Sad.

I sent this to my husband the other day in between staff meetings at work. I was kind of bored and my mind was wandering as the meetings went on throughout the day. I'd thank my department heads for the reports and so forth but my mind kept wandering to my pussy which was throbbing and finally I sneaked this text in to my husband towards the end of the day.

text 1.jpg

Attachments

• text 2.jpg
    text 2.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 227
I've been with a number of wives over the years, and I got an extra turn-on with one who was a first grade teacher because the thought of her responsibly taking care of a class of children, only to be a slut for an eligible bull at night was suuuuper hot. Any other hotwives out there have a "wholesome" profession like that?
My wife is also a teacher. Kindergarten

I sent this to my husband the other day in between staff meetings at work. I was kind of bored and my mind was wandering as the meetings went on throughout the day. I'd thank my department heads for the reports and so forth but my mind kept wandering to my pussy which was throbbing and finally I sneaked this text in to my husband towards the end of the day.

View attachment 4168900
Happy husband I bet!!

you're a doctor? in this lifestyle? that’s too too too hot.

My wife’s doctor…after she finished her residency joined a private practice, wife chose her.
This doctor was a most beautiful, sexy woman you could imagine. Ultra professional.
Still didn’t stop me from fantasizing about her no end.

And real easy to imagine her in these pages…

Back