Hotwives with "wholesome" professions

you're a doctor? in this lifestyle? that’s too too too hot.

My wife’s doctor…after she finished her residency joined a private practice, wife chose her.
This doctor was a most beautiful, sexy woman you could imagine. Ultra professional.
Still didn’t stop me from fantasizing about her no end.

And real easy to imagine her in these pages…
Yes, yes, yes … private practice here too and I can make my own hours to suit my adventures! But I’m always professional with work (still funny I think- but I don’t flirt!!). 😘

I've been with a number of wives over the years, and I got an extra turn-on with one who was a first grade teacher because the thought of her responsibly taking care of a class of children, only to be a slut for an eligible bull at night was suuuuper hot. Any other hotwives out there have a "wholesome" profession like that?
Countless white women have respectable, wholesome jobs and yet give themselves fully to black men in their private lives. People used to think primarily of "trailer trash" types when they thought of interracial sex. Now the white woman being fucked by a black man is more likely to be a teacher, nurse, businesswoman, etc. They keep their "two lives" separate and apart and enjoy both.

Until we relocated to another state because my husband got a job promotion I had been the morning weather girl on a local station.

there’s a weather girl on a local news station that I watch every day.

I won’t post anything about her but every time I see her I wish she was secretly in the lifestyle. It would be mind blowing if she was. Perfect white wife.

Back