Hotwives that only fuck black men

Never in a million years did i ever imagine i would be married to a beautiful woman that loves me so deeply but has a completely insatiable appetite for black cock. I did have to convince my wife very hard and persuasively to fuck other men and it started with a few white men. She liked it but even so, i had to continue to push it. Once we had done this for 6 months or so and after i finally talked her into fucking a black man, HOLY FUCK!!!! It was game on. I don’t know what it was, maybe the huge cock, the incredible stamina, the way he could move, how he fucked her and owned that pussy but once she got that first black cock in her hand, got a taste in her mouth and had it stretch and fill her pussy deeper than anything ever had before and made her cum, and cum and cum, i seriously never had to push and persuade her again. She became active, got on a few paysites, researched and found for herself (instead of me doing all the work setting things up when it was white guys) black bulls and went wild fucking black men. That was nearly 20 years ago, she was in her 30’s when she took her first black cock and thanks to that first black bull giving her a fuck she never dreamt was even imaginable, she went black and never, ever looked back. My wife will tell anyone interested in hearing about this lifestyle, what a filthy, nasty slut she is for black cock and their cum. She loves it, she lets me know in as nice a way as she can, she has no plans to ever stop fucking black cock no matter my opinion. Her thought it was me who started all this and she’s addicted to black cock and only plans to give it up when she’s to old to enjoy it anymore. Fortunately for both of us, this is exactly what I’ve always wanted and i don’t take a second of it for granted and enjoy it every bit as much as she does. It’s so hard to explain for anyone that doesn’t get what us cuck’s get watching our wifes fuck black men and prefer it as their favorite sex but i guess it’s like any addict….you just want that high it gives you constantly, it’s a craving that only gets stronger and stronger and you want more and more, just like our hotwifes want more and more black cock. I even prefer messy, cum filled pussy and get a little disappointed when i go down or have intercourse and get clean pussy…..i prefer the look, smell, taste and feel of a sloppy, messy, well black cock fucked and filled with cum pussy but holy fuck, so does my wife and believe me, it’s far, far, far more often that way than not…..the woman gets fucked by black cocks i bet on average 4 days a week over the last 15 plus years and that’s being awfully conservative. Some days, she fucks a guy in the morning, one in the afternoon and maybe one or two in the evening. She has a couple young guys that now like to come over 1-2 times a week and tag team her, so fun to watch!

Never in a million years did i ever imagine i would be married to a beautiful woman that loves me so deeply but has a completely insatiable appetite for black cock. I did have to convince my wife very hard and persuasively to fuck other men and it started with a few white men. She liked it but even so, i had to continue to push it. Once we had done this for 6 months or so and after i finally talked her into fucking a black man, HOLY FUCK!!!! It was game on. I don’t know what it was, maybe the huge cock, the incredible stamina, the way he could move, how he fucked her and owned that pussy but once she got that first black cock in her hand, got a taste in her mouth and had it stretch and fill her pussy deeper than anything ever had before and made her cum, and cum and cum, i seriously never had to push and persuade her again. She became active, got on a few paysites, researched and found for herself (instead of me doing all the work setting things up when it was white guys) black bulls and went wild fucking black men. That was nearly 20 years ago, she was in her 30’s when she took her first black cock and thanks to that first black bull giving her a fuck she never dreamt was even imaginable, she went black and never, ever looked back. My wife will tell anyone interested in hearing about this lifestyle, what a filthy, nasty slut she is for black cock and their cum. She loves it, she lets me know in as nice a way as she can, she has no plans to ever stop fucking black cock no matter my opinion. Her thought it was me who started all this and she’s addicted to black cock and only plans to give it up when she’s to old to enjoy it anymore. Fortunately for both of us, this is exactly what I’ve always wanted and i don’t take a second of it for granted and enjoy it every bit as much as she does. It’s so hard to explain for anyone that doesn’t get what us cuck’s get watching our wifes fuck black men and prefer it as their favorite sex but i guess it’s like any addict….you just want that high it gives you constantly, it’s a craving that only gets stronger and stronger and you want more and more, just like our hotwifes want more and more black cock. I even prefer messy, cum filled pussy and get a little disappointed when i go down or have intercourse and get clean pussy…..i prefer the look, smell, taste and feel of a sloppy, messy, well black cock fucked and filled with cum pussy but holy fuck, so does my wife and believe me, it’s far, far, far more often that way than not…..the woman gets fucked by black cocks i bet on average 4 days a week over the last 15 plus years and that’s being awfully conservative. Some days, she fucks a guy in the morning, one in the afternoon and maybe one or two in the evening. She has a couple young guys that now like to come over 1-2 times a week and tag team her, so fun to watch!
is your wife a stay at home mom/housewife? cuz it sounds like she has a lot of time to take care of all those guys needs!

Beautifully presented and so very true. If the independent younger women in their late teens and twenties start to take charge early in their relationships with their token white boyfriends, many will gladly retreat to the safety of cuckold submission. That will allow these deserving young women to confidently enjoy a lifetime of BBC passion while grooming their white boyfriends to become submissive cuckolds.
Yup I definitely am a pussy free Cuck... Women should be BBC only

If the independent younger women in their late teens and twenties start to take charge early in their relationships with their token white boyfriends, many will gladly retreat to the safety of cuckold submission. That will allow these deserving young women to confidently enjoy a lifetime of BBC passion while grooming their white boyfriends to become submissive cuckolds.
Absolutely agree with this. If younger white women learned the benefits of keeping their white boyfriends in chastity, making them pussy-free while still requiring them to perform oral and other non-cock focused sexual services, and enjoying a robust sexual life fucking BBCs, I think they'd find themselves leading a life as close to Heaven as you could get here on Earth. Just based on anecdotal experience, there are a HUGE number of white men out there who'd be perfectly happy to be in such a relationship.

I do fuck only black man I've fucked only black men for years now . my husband doesn't get access to my pussy at all and we're loving it I've lock them up in chastity and I get so horny he wants my pussy so bad but he's not and never gonna get it from now on my pussy is only accessible by big black cock
That's the correct way white marriage should be.

Back