Hotwives that only fuck black men

Yeah this place seems to be scared of big white cock. If I put up a picture of my cock they take it down. Lol
Lol😂 no lie bro you are literally the white Shane diesel, you lucky mom fucker
It’s the the weirdest thing, I’ve seen way more dicks in real life than a normal man should “played football” ect. The biggest dicks I’ve ever seen in real life were white dudes down the line😂
Do your thing man, embrace the fetish,have fun, but understand at the end of the day it’s just a fetish, let it be fun, have fun with it then go back to real life .

I agree. I've always said having a big cock is nice, but trust me it doesn't mean ******* as far as my character. Big cock, small cock you can still be an asshole or gentleman. The big cock part comes easy, being a gentleman... Egg that's not that hard either. Despite the number of non-gentlemam there are.

About time somebody saying something! I'm the husband....but having said that there is always a preference you just need to know and understand limitations within those desires
Here's one photo
I'd always believed when a hotwife said she was black only, it was in relation to her bulls/lovers/fwb.

Ever since my wife met her black lover,she vowed never to have sex again with a white man. Her lover told her she was his now,and to keep her pussy pure for him
I can masterbate at the side of her whilst she tells me all about her adventures with Justin,but my sperm must not go anywhere near her.

Back