Hotwives - Honestly, what's the biggest black cock you ever had?

My longuest was my first BBC, although it wasn't very thick. He had a really long cock (I dont know how many inches, I didnt take the measure wink). I felt like that it could go out through my mouth whille he was fucking me doggystyle!!!

All black and white ladies I fucked told me that thickness is more important. ;)
Iris would agree with you, Nobby. Length is nice (she has a regular BF who's a little over 9", but thin).
However, girth makes her crazy Hot. For a short time, she had another BF who was probably only 7.50",
but Very Thick...and she craved being with him. ;)

Well , i really dont know if there si Andy woman who takes the size of her lovers cock... I font. I feel to nave taken falso something bigger than 11inches but font tale it for granted...Black cocks always seem so big !!!

No cyber inches please. Tell us about the biggest black cock you ever had? I'll start. One of my current bulls has an honest 9 1/2" from the tip along the top of his cock where it meets his body. I've had thicker cocks than his, but this is the longest. How about you?
Also 9 1/2 but very thick

I never had anyone measure my cock, most seem to enjoy it and keep coming back for more cumming so I guess it's big enough.

Back