HotWifes, what do you say about white and black men's dick size

What is the difference, in your experience, between white and black men's dick sizes?

• White men have bigger dicks

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • Doesn't make any difference

Votes: 75 12.5%
  • Black men have slightly larger dicks on average

Votes: 123 20.5%
  • Black men have a much larger penis on average

Votes: 378 63.0%

• Total voters
I have a small penis... It's like 6 inches... Don't think I've ever made a woman cum... For that reason I accept and encourage my GF to enjoy Big Black
If you compare with black men, your dick is certainly small. And if we compare it with whites, then it is quite normal. The average penis size for a white European male is 5.5 inches

ImO the poll should be multiple choice because there are more options than one that seem selectable.

* Black men have slightly larger dicks on average

No scientific studies about penis size that i know made a classification based on skin color, geographic origin or genetic heritage so we will probably never know. There was a survey in the U.S. based on self-assessed data/measurements that showed a slightly bigger outcome for Black men then their white "counterparts" but the difference was not more than half an inch of length. Less was said about girth, unfortunately.

my conclusion: i tend to believe that there is not much of a difference. And if there is, it is merely statistical.

* Doesn't make any difference

It truly doesn't make any difference for female mating patterns.
A Woman seeking sex / a "one night stand" with a man typically makes her decision for a suitable choice before she has even seen the person of interest's genitals. Once the decision is made and it develops into moving further and becoming intimate the progression pretty much depends on the dynamic and the man's skills to seduce and please more than a singular body feature like the size of his penis.
For a "full-blown" relationship there are not only many more factors but also more relevant factors than the size of a man's genitals as a basis for a Woman's mating decision.
The only situation where it may make a difference is a Woman's decision for a "friends with benefits" relationship with no strings attached.

my conclusion: Penis size may make a difference when it comes to a Woman's mating decision but for the most part this is restricted to a certain type of relationship with no general relevance. So i would say it "Doesn't make much difference" instead.

* White men have bigger dicks

It may be contradictory to what many people - especially in these forums - believe but i think it is actually true when we are not talking about average size but the subgroup of men with huge penises (above ten inches length). When we look into data based on different countries we will find that countries with a predominant Black population have a smaller ratio of men with penises at the extreme ends of the size spectrum while countries with a predominant white population give a more diverse picture. Having that said, it is more likely to find men with both tiny and huge penises within a group of white men while the majority of Black men seem to be closer to "their" average of about 6.5 inches.

my conclusion: more white men have bigger dicks (and smaller dicks!) as compared to Black men, so the statement "White men have bigger dicks" seems to be valid.

To sum it up, option one and three of the poll seem to be correct, option two a "somewhat correct" statement. The only statement that seems false in my opinion is option four - the one which has been voted for by the greatest number of members so far. :oops:

ImO the poll should be multiple choice because there are more options than one that seem selectable.

* Black men have slightly larger dicks on average

No scientific studies about penis size that i know made a classification based on skin color, geographic origin or genetic heritage so we will probably never know. There was a survey in the U.S. based on self-assessed data/measurements that showed a slightly bigger outcome for Black men then their white "counterparts" but the difference was not more than half an inch of length. Less was said about girth, unfortunately.

my conclusion: i tend to believe that there is not much of a difference. And if there is, it is merely statistical.

* Doesn't make any difference

It truly doesn't make any difference for female mating patterns.
A Woman seeking sex / a "one night stand" with a man typically makes her decision for a suitable choice before she has even seen the person of interest's genitals. Once the decision is made and it develops into moving further and becoming intimate the progression pretty much depends on the dynamic and the man's skills to seduce and please more than a singular body feature like the size of his penis.
For a "full-blown" relationship there are not only many more factors but also more relevant factors than the size of a man's genitals as a basis for a Woman's mating decision.
The only situation where it may make a difference is a Woman's decision for a "friends with benefits" relationship with no strings attached.

my conclusion: Penis size may make a difference when it comes to a Woman's mating decision but for the most part this is restricted to a certain type of relationship with no general relevance. So i would say it "Doesn't make much difference" instead.

* White men have bigger dicks

It may be contradictory to what many people - especially in these forums - believe but i think it is actually true when we are not talking about average size but the subgroup of men with huge penises (above ten inches length). When we look into data based on different countries we will find that countries with a predominant Black population have a smaller ratio of men with penises at the extreme ends of the size spectrum while countries with a predominant white population give a more diverse picture. Having that said, it is more likely to find men with both tiny and huge penises within a group of white men while the majority of Black men seem to be closer to "their" average of about 6.5 inches.

my conclusion: more white men have bigger dicks (and smaller dicks!) as compared to Black men, so the statement "White men have bigger dicks" seems to be valid.

To sum it up, option one and three of the poll seem to be correct, option two a "somewhat correct" statement. The only statement that seems false in my opinion is option four - the one which has been voted for by the greatest number of members so far. :oops:
So your conclusion is wrong

Plus white guys are just used to fucking white women and its every day normal, run of the mill for them but when a black guy more often than not gets a white woman bent over, it's like not just fucking, it's like a mission or conquest it seems, and they fucking get after it like you are the last white bitch they are going to get to fuck and try to blow you out... Heavenly
Lol I enjoy your description very much

So your conclusion is wrong
How is it wrong. If it’s hair width bigger does it truly make a difference. Also don’t assume black Americans are the same as Africans. That’s tiring and racist since Africa is diverse so it fluctuates widely on average penis size by country. So do sports. A black Jamaican no matter how hard tries isn’t beating that Kenyan tribe I’m marathons. Since they literally built for different sports. You can’t have speed and endurance at the same time.

How is it wrong. If it’s hair width bigger does it truly make a difference. Also don’t assume black Americans are the same as Africans. That’s tiring and racist since Africa is diverse so it fluctuates widely on average penis size by country. So do sports. A black Jamaican no matter how hard tries isn’t beating that Kenyan tribe I’m marathons. Since they literally built for different sports. You can’t have speed and endurance at the same time.
I agree with you that a lot depends on the country where black men come from, Africa is very diverse. Our experience is men from Nigeria and Cameroon. It is the natives of these countries who study at the universities of our country. I can confidently say that the size of their penis far exceeds the size of white European men.

There is no evidence for certain races having larger penises. It’s a myth. You cannot draw any conclusions about a man’s penis based on the color of his skin.
There actually is evidence. Colder climates lead to bigger girths. Warmer climates lead to lengthier shafts. African American men have long shafts but because are adapting to American climates (depending how far north you are), they are getting thicker as well. African American men have large girth and length

I agree with you that a lot depends on the country where black men come from, Africa is very diverse. Our experience is men from Nigeria and Cameroon. It is the natives of these countries who study at the universities of our country. I can confidently say that the size of their penis far exceeds the size of white European men.
There was a study on Tanzanians and Nigerians by actually people measured and not self reported. They were under the average American. So that’s a lie you did right there. Not AirPrint coming from a white cuckhold. If you read what I said, I mentioned I researched this. And also I know you are generalizing again to fit your self racist narrative and not treating this as fantasy implying you’ve been to only a few European countries. Again generalizing to fit your narrative.

There was a study on Tanzanians and Nigerians by actually people measured and not self reported. They were under the average American. So that’s a lie you did right there. Not AirPrint coming from a white cuckhold. If you read what I said, I mentioned I researched this. And also I know you are generalizing again to fit your self racist narrative and not treating this as fantasy implying you’ve been to only a few European countries. Again generalizing to fit your narrative.
So where's your study? 🤷‍♂️ :rolleyes:

But stop making people laugh. It's your racism that doesn't allow you to admit the obvious. And don't say that the 500 people who voted here are wrong

Lol, 500 votes on a site renowned for dreamers, fantasists and fakes , none of your evidence or claims are creditable. Just look at your profile, no proof your even a cuckold , other than your own words. 😆 😆 😆
Do I have to prove something to you? I don't need it at all. Whoever is smart will draw the right conclusions from the survey. And your racist opinion is of little interest to anyone

Do I have to prove something to you? I don't need it at all. Whoever is smart will draw the right conclusions from the survey. And your racist opinion is of little interest to anyone
Classic response from a wannabe cuckold. How do I have a " racist opinion " ???

Your constant use of "racist' when someone doesn't have the same idea as yourself is disgraceful and demeans the true meaning of the word when it's used correctly.

From our 14 years in the lifestyle, we have found the colour of a guys skin makes no difference to the actual size of the penis. I think what makes the difference is most but not all black guys with average or smaller penises don't flaunt the fact the same as white guys in the lifestyle, thus giving the impression that black guys are bigger.
Actually, the important think is not the size but it's color! :giggle:

Actually, the important think is not the size but it's color! :giggle:
"think", "thing"? Well i agree full-heartedly. Nothing compares to the sexual power of a Woman giving herself to a Black man. If he is able to give her the orgasms that she needs and deserves, why then will the size of his dick even matter? It definitely does not matter to me. i enjoy watching a small dicked Black man fulfill a Woman's sexual needs just the same as a bigger dicked Black man. The color of the dick, if you will, is by far more important (to me) than its size!

Back