HotWifes, what do you say about white and black men's dick size

What is the difference, in your experience, between white and black men's dick sizes?

• White men have bigger dicks

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • Doesn't make any difference

Votes: 74 12.4%
  • Black men have slightly larger dicks on average

Votes: 123 20.5%
  • Black men have a much larger penis on average

Votes: 378 63.1%

• Total voters
I see that the topic has been flooded by white boys with a sexual inferiority complex in front of black men who react very aggressively to all messages that strengthen their complexes. No one even wants to argue with you, but in the survey, everyone is telling the truth, no matter what you say there.

Sorry to interfeer, because I m a husband and not a wife !
All I can say, after a few experiences ; is ; Of course, Black Men have bigger cocls ! and harder, and with more stamina
I cant have an opinion about the hundred of millions Black Men, and I guess some may be shorter,//But the average Black Man , cock is bigger, I m certain

I see that the topic has been flooded by white boys with a sexual inferiority complex in front of black men who react very aggressively to all messages that strengthen their complexes. No one even wants to argue with you, but in the survey, everyone is telling the truth, no matter what you say there.
It's yourself and garyfat who's acting "very aggressively " to any message that doesn't agree with your views. Myself I'm answering honestly from our experience together in actually meeting both white and black guys over the last 14years . Myself I have no inferiority complex or any jealousy to either white or black guys . I am extremely comfortable with myself and happily accept other guys satisfying my partners needs, because it strengthens our relationship.

Last edited:
Are black dudes prejacs also, or is that just something white guys with small cock have. If I jack off before sex and use a condom, I can sometimes last a full minute.
Yes. You will find „prejacs“ all over the world.

I do not intend to attack anyone on this forum. I am sincerely asking everyone with these kind of questions to stop running in circles. The colour of the human skin is not an indicator for a small or large penis. It does not give you any information about a potential preejaculation habit. It will not tell you whether the person is intelligent or not and so on and so forth.

You have to have such an inferiority complex to engage in such nonsense. Watch the voting and don't tell me that some wrong people are voting here
See your still delusional lol , still believing a vote on a site gives "real life" facts . Just look on this site, the amount of people claiming to be this and that, but no actual proof apart from the written fantasy text.

Based on personal experience and a pretty good sample size I can confirm that black men on average do have bigger cocks than white guys. I’ve posted about this previously in other threads. That’s not to say that white guys can’t have big ones or that black guys can’t have small ones; just that those are not the case for the vast majority of either. A couple of interesting data points:
The biggest cock I have ever seen up close and personal was on a white guy and it looked like a damn baseball bat. Freakishly large I would call it. On the flip side, I’ve been with 6 times as many black men as I have been with white guys in my life and I’ve not once encountered a black micro-penis. I’ve encountered several white ones though. I don’t think that is merely anecdotal and to be ignored when combined with all of the other personal experiences of the sluttiest women that have experience with both.

Based on personal experience and a pretty good sample size I can confirm that black men on average do have bigger cocks than white guys. I’ve posted about this previously in other threads. That’s not to say that white guys can’t have big ones or that black guys can’t have small ones; just that those are not the case for the vast majority of either. A couple of interesting data points:
The biggest cock I have ever seen up close and personal was on a white guy and it looked like a damn baseball bat. Freakishly large I would call it. On the flip side, I’ve been with 6 times as many black men as I have been with white guys in my life and I’ve not once encountered a black micro-penis. I’ve encountered several white ones though. I don’t think that is merely anecdotal and to be ignored when combined with all of the other personal experiences of the sluttiest women that have experience with both.
This is the definition of anecdotal.

You have to have such an inferiority complex to engage in such nonsense. Watch the voting and don't tell me that some wrong people are voting here
If you don get it we cannot help you. This vote is worthless. This is a fetish website! PLUS: All of us here know, that this is a place where oftentimes people blend fantasy and facts together. Stop giving credit to this poll. You are embarrassing yourself.

In my own personal experience, nothing scientific or anything of the sorts LOL, on average black cocks seemed a fair bit larger than white ones and even though I have had a nice share of larger white cocks and even a good amount actual big white cocks, the number of big black cocks dwarfs the number of white ones without question. And yes, I have had smaller black cocks along the way as well but those were definitely fewer in number than smaller white ones I would encounter without a doubt. Again, that is just my lifetime observation of my up close and personal experience, not some Harvard study or anything LOL So take it as it is.

Do black men have more stamina than white guys?
To me, age, fitness and overall health seems to be more a deciding factor than just someone's color. I have had white and black guys pop in 10 seconds and had white and black guys fuck me sore and raw for ever before busting. One thing I will say is that to me it seems black guys generally go after it a lot harder and really put that fucking to you

To me, age, fitness and overall health seems to be more a deciding factor than just someone's color. I have had white and black guys pop in 10 seconds and had white and black guys fuck me sore and raw for ever before busting. One thing I will say is that to me it seems black guys generally go after it a lot harder and really put that fucking to you
I think you're right just by watching so many amateur videos.

In my own personal experience, nothing scientific or anything of the sorts LOL, on average black cocks seemed a fair bit larger than white ones and even though I have had a nice share of larger white cocks and even a good amount actual big white cocks, the number of big black cocks dwarfs the number of white ones without question. And yes, I have had smaller black cocks along the way as well but those were definitely fewer in number than smaller white ones I would encounter without a doubt. Again, that is just my lifetime observation of my up close and personal experience, not some Harvard study or anything LOL So take it as it is.
I would trust you more along with many other white women that fucked black men in saying that.

I think you're right just by watching so many amateur videos.
Plus white guys are just used to fucking white women and its every day normal, run of the mill for them but when a black guy more often than not gets a white woman bent over, it's like not just fucking, it's like a mission or conquest it seems, and they fucking get after it like you are the last white bitch they are going to get to fuck and try to blow you out... Heavenly

Plus white guys are just used to fucking white women and its every day normal, run of the mill for them but when a black guy more often than not gets a white woman bent over, it's like not just fucking, it's like a mission or conquest it seems, and they fucking get after it like you are the last white bitch they are going to get to fuck and try to blow you out... Heavenly
I agree and I love watching beautiful white women like you fucking hung black guys it's so much more beautiful and so sexually arousing too.

Back