Hotwife says no more sex

For the past year my girl has enjoyed our exploration of this lifestyle but generally done so hesitantly. She wants to make sure we're safe, that we''recommunicating that it's healthy for us, etc. ... She has always insisted that our sex, our intimacy, can'tgo away.

Until this week when she told me that she wanted to think about marriage and she wanted to commit to this lifestyle. And in doing so she wants to no longer have sex. No pussy, mouth, etc. My mouth would be for her pussy to prep her for bulls and cleanup if necesssary. We'd kiss. She likes my tongue on her nipples. But hr hands and body will not be a part of me getting off. And she wants and expects me to be caged more often.

She's said that our exploration showed her that there's hot sex out there with hot people. She said she wants to have sex with hot bulls with hot bodies and cockls deserving of her. With one alleged "micropenis" exception, she says I'm her smallest partner.

I don't have any major objection here. Do people think taking this more seriously dictates a pussy free cuck?
This is a step that my ex-wife took when she found a steady bull that completely satisfied her. She found no reason to have sex with me, except to use my mouth and hands on her. She had a hard time explaining her feelings but when she did, I understood. However most of her bulls and all of my current wife's were/are white. Color wasn't/isn't as important to them as them having a big cock that they know how to use and satisfy them. good luck !

I don't have any major objection here. Do people think taking this more seriously dictates a pussy free cuck?
nawwwww, just get yourself neutered and maybe you won't miss a thing. Maybe she might wish to keep your testicles in a jar over the fireplace, that way you can look at them every day ... won't miss 'em at all. And imagine what a great "conversation piece" when company comes over.

Ultimately it comes down to you and what you want to do, and want to do for her. If you don't really have major objections and the consequences of agreeing to it are something you feel you'd enjoy, then go for it.

Our pleasures, whether physical or psychological, are our own. I may never truly understand why my other half was built to be a cuck and he may never truly understand why I was built this way....but we are both accepting and appreciative of what we have with each other and the pleasure we both provide one another. It's very different from the vanilla life some think we should lead, but its ours and we only worry about being us.

Kudos to you for finding a match and cherish and enjoy whatever she permits you to do. 🤗
That's awesome and happy for all u guys I am a cuck but my girl is not into this life style so it suxs for me but I lover her n have ******* so I wouldn't change it for the world but dam I love cleaning up and having my cock in a cage and being on a leash n collar to submit and take orders it amazing

This is her below with me and the second bull she was with , the really big one. He's the one we've discussed as one of the first to go bare if he gets tested.

I'd be hooked too. His cock reaches places ours can't. I have no issue with her going black only. I want her to go black only.
that is real thing in that pic

Before I could never have imagined being pussy free. I was a dominate husband.
Now I am very grateful that I was raised to be a submissive sissy baby girl.

I am not only pussy free, but completely women free.

It is also forbidden to touch, see naked or kiss mommywife - if only on her cheek - as it should be for a sissy baby girl like me.

I am grateful to my daddy and his family that they have completely taken over my family and are now a strict black owned family. We have all also joined his church - I now attend the toddler service on a regular basis. I am also grateful that the pastor has declared my communion to be invalid

Back