Hotwife says no more sex

cuccouple8

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
For the past year my girl has enjoyed our exploration of this lifestyle but generally done so hesitantly. She wants to make sure we're safe, that we''recommunicating that it's healthy for us, etc. ... She has always insisted that our sex, our intimacy, can'tgo away.

Until this week when she told me that she wanted to think about marriage and she wanted to commit to this lifestyle. And in doing so she wants to no longer have sex. No pussy, mouth, etc. My mouth would be for her pussy to prep her for bulls and cleanup if necesssary. We'd kiss. She likes my tongue on her nipples. But hr hands and body will not be a part of me getting off. And she wants and expects me to be caged more often.

She's said that our exploration showed her that there's hot sex out there with hot people. She said she wants to have sex with hot bulls with hot bodies and cockls deserving of her. With one alleged "micropenis" exception, she says I'm her smallest partner.

I don't have any major objection here. Do people think taking this more seriously dictates a pussy free cuck?

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 395
For the past year my girl has enjoyed our exploration of this lifestyle but generally done so hesitantly. She wants to make sure we're safe, that we''recommunicating that it's healthy for us, etc. ... She has always insisted that our sex, our intimacy, can'tgo away.

Until this week when she told me that she wanted to think about marriage and she wanted to commit to this lifestyle. And in doing so she wants to no longer have sex. No pussy, mouth, etc. My mouth would be for her pussy to prep her for bulls and cleanup if necesssary. We'd kiss. She likes my tongue on her nipples. But hr hands and body will not be a part of me getting off. And she wants and expects me to be caged more often.

She's said that our exploration showed her that there's hot sex out there with hot people. She said she wants to have sex with hot bulls with hot bodies and cockls deserving of her. With one alleged "micropenis" exception, she says I'm her smallest partner.

I don't have any major objection here. Do people think taking this more seriously dictates a pussy free cuck?

PLEASE...clearly explain the benefits you are receiving in such a relationship when all the POWER and CONTROL appears to be on her side....be specific..

PLEASE...clearly explain the benefits you are receiving in such a relationship when all the POWER and CONTROL appears to be on her side....be specific..
Well that wasn't really the point of the post, but ...

I'm bi. I"m attracted to women. But also enjoy the role of the woman sexually, and have lived that out as a sissy. I don't have the raw desire to ravage her or other women the way many alpha do. I'm attracted to alpha and serving alpha and find her serving alpha to be tremendously hot.

So, it all helps me accept the sort of beta nature that wants more of a bottom/sub role towards women and alpha men.

Well that wasn't really the point of the post, but ...

I'm bi. I"m attracted to women. But also enjoy the role of the woman sexually, and have lived that out as a sissy. I don't have the raw desire to ravage her or other women the way many alpha do. I'm attracted to alpha and serving alpha and find her serving alpha to be tremendously hot.

So, it all helps me accept the sort of beta nature that wants more of a bottom/sub role towards women and alpha men.

Okay....thanks because I needed to understand the mindset and yes, it's no pussy for you provided this is an agreeable role. I personally, always mantain a role of "RESPECT" with all the husbands/partners of the ladies that are served and understanding their psychosexual disposition during the encounter.

Ultimately it comes down to you and what you want to do, and want to do for her. If you don't really have major objections and the consequences of agreeing to it are something you feel you'd enjoy, then go for it.

Our pleasures, whether physical or psychological, are our own. I may never truly understand why my other half was built to be a cuck and he may never truly understand why I was built this way....but we are both accepting and appreciative of what we have with each other and the pleasure we both provide one another. It's very different from the vanilla life some think we should lead, but its ours and we only worry about being us.

Kudos to you for finding a match and cherish and enjoy whatever she permits you to do. 🤗

Thanks, all.

I am very appreciative that she's cucking me at all. That we've done all of the things that we've done.

And while I'm surprised she's pushing me to pussyfree now when she's always resisted that, I will look at it as her attempt to build on our foundation and to further deliver for her the hot alpha sex she craves and for me the beta acceptance.

That's good.
The intimacy she has with these blacks
Will drive you crazy with jealous lust.
If your caged and can't jerk off
It hurts but
I'm not gay..
Sometimes her black master has me do bi stuff
bi stuff is usually our preference. She called me from the floor where I was recording her and her second bull to joi them in bed where moved aside for me to suck his BBC in front of her. A regular earlier this year fucked me after she pegged me. Frequently sucking cock to fluff or because her bull wanted it.

And she's enjoyed feeding me cum, from inside condoms to my own to cum that bulls deposit on her.

Yes, I fear the bulls not just fucking her brains out but making love to her and as they take control of her sexually take much more.

bi stuff is usually our preference. She called me from the floor where I was recording her and her second bull to joi them in bed where moved aside for me to suck his BBC in front of her. A regular earlier this year fucked me after she pegged me. Frequently sucking cock to fluff or because her bull wanted it.

And she's enjoyed feeding me cum, from inside condoms to my own to cum that bulls deposit on her.

Yes, I fear the bulls not just fucking her brains out but making love to her and as they take control of her sexually take much more.
Great experiences I love that!

I'm not gay
I don't like the taste some of these blacks
Can't believe how much Christy has swallowed ..over the years
Gallons of gooy jizz
It makes me sick
She loves it
Idk. Your in trouble once they take her
It's going to get worse
Fair warning

Ultimately it comes down to you and what you want to do, and want to do for her. If you don't really have major objections and the consequences of agreeing to it are something you feel you'd enjoy, then go for it.

Our pleasures, whether physical or psychological, are our own. I may never truly understand why my other half was built to be a cuck and he may never truly understand why I was built this way....but we are both accepting and appreciative of what we have with each other and the pleasure we both provide one another. It's very different from the vanilla life some think we should lead, but its ours and we only worry about being us.

Kudos to you for finding a match and cherish and enjoy whatever she permits you to do. 🤗
I can't piggy back this enough

I'm not gay
I don't like the taste some of these blacks
Can't believe how much Christy has swallowed ..over the years
Gallons of gooy jizz
It makes me sick
She loves it
Idk. Your in trouble once they take her
It's going to get worse
Fair warning
But for the most part, and I think it's the point with her decision to deny sex with me, is that the Bulls, not all were black, have already taken her. in the sense that the sex, for the most part, was hot., Some of their cocks were cervix smashing quality. And so thick she needed two hands to suck it. Ha. And they lasted longer and they had a drive to fuck her hard and aggressively.

They may not be cumming in her yet. But she wants alpha sex now. She knows now she deserves alpha sex.

This is her below with me and the second bull she was with , the really big one. He's the one we've discussed as one of the first to go bare if he gets tested.

I'd be hooked too. His cock reaches places ours can't. I have no issue with her going black only. I want her to go black only.

Attachments

• deny.jpg
    deny.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 362
Bad idea
That black alpha will knock her up
All blacks love to pregnant white wife
All the ones we meet
That's all they want
Christy preggo with our second
Your wife will be too.
Think about that