Hotwife,portland OR

lucyQos

Couple
Gold Member
From
OR, US
Searching for mature bull, extra large cock preferred. Non exclusive , regular basis, comfortable with straight husband participation and video recording. I am hoping for at least 2 bulls a weak. Recent life style change , so I am only lightly broken in to this , but I LOVE to fuck BBC, just turned 50 in october cannot get enough since then. Husband only recently filled me in to his love of the hotwife , lifestyle. So learning and loving as we go.

Last edited:
Searching for mature bull, extra large cock preferred. Non exclusive , regular basis, comfortable with straight husband participation and video recording. I am hoping for at least 2 bulls a weak. Recent life style change , so I am only lightly broken in to this , but I LOVE to fuck BBC, just turned 50 in october cannot get enough since then. Husband only recently filled me in to his love of the hotwife , lifestyle. So learning and loving as we go.View attachment 3735219
That's 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lonely morning, sitting hot tub, love good hard wakeup bbc, only got hubby's little white pric. Love him lots but ya know nothing feels like nice thick long beautiful black bull driven cock .

Back