Experienced hung bull for sexy hotwife m4fm

movalover

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Been in the lifestyle for many years and one thing is for sure. I can surely please a Hotwife beyond expectations. I’m 55 black 10 1/2 in with 6in Girth. I’m clean and tested. Condoms are fine. Cream pies are better. I truly enjoy coming over and hanging out to help the husband and I work on her if when husband is gone for errands and I get summoned over to give the wife the pounding she needs. I love eating a woman to explosion and being deep inside while she’s folded. Cameras are fine. You record for yourself as well while I stretch her out. If you rather be there and watch, totally fine w it, if you want to spot roast her that too is totally fine. As long as we make her reach orgasmic levels that she hasn’t before. Let’s do ItClean and Sane. NO I WONT TRY TO TAKE YOUR GIRL. Just trying to have fun. Details: 55 years old, in IE. Looking for 45 - 95 yrs old.

Been in the lifestyle for many years and one thing is for sure. I can surely please a Hotwife beyond expectations. I’m 55 black 10 1/2 in with 6in Girth. I’m clean and tested. Condoms are fine. Cream pies are better. I truly enjoy coming over and hanging out to help the husband and I work on her if when husband is gone for errands and I get summoned over to give the wife the pounding she needs. I love eating a woman to explosion and being deep inside while she’s folded. Cameras are fine. You record for yourself as well while I stretch her out. If you rather be there and watch, totally fine w it, if you want to spot roast her that too is totally fine. As long as we make her reach orgasmic levels that she hasn’t before. Let’s do ItClean and Sane. NO I WONT TRY TO TAKE YOUR GIRL. Just trying to have fun. Details: 55 years old, in IE. Looking for 45 - 95 yrs old.
Location?

Back